ONN – Hot Tea Based On A Herbal Combination To Fight Sars Cov-1, May Help Fight Sars-Cov-2 – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
The tea is based on a herbal combination I found in a paper called “Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): ﬁrst indication of eﬃcacy of Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin in SARS-CoV-2 infection”. I happened to search for anything that may help fight the Coronavirus at the time, and this was in late March of 2020.
The paper by Hanan Polansky stressed that “Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin is a patented herbal broad-spectrum antiviral treatment. Its formula includes ﬁve ingredients, comprising a 100 mg extract of quercetin, a 150 mg extract of green tea, a 50 mg extract of cinnamon, a 25 mg extract of liquorice and 100 μg of selenium. Clinical trials have shown that Gene-Eden- VIR/Novirin is effective against several viruses including human papillomavirus  , herpes simplex virus  , Epstein–Barr virus and human cytomegalovirus. Here we review the evidence on the effect of the ﬁve ingredients in Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin on Betacoronaviruses and speciﬁcally the SARS-CoV virus.
I tried cinnamon, but then read that selenium and tumeric combined were successful in fighting cancer, and so started using tumeric rather than cinnamon. Also for green tea, I order a shipment of Edible Green Tea from taichigreentea.com.
What I can report is that I made this tea not so much for myself as for my 86-year-old mother, who I am staying with here in Georgia to help her, even as I have kept my residence in Oakland for business reasons. However, I would not make something for her that I would not use myself, so the mixture is used really more by me than she, of late. Since I go out and run errands for her, I need to make sure my immune system is strong, even as I take daily showers, use hand sanitizer, and wear a mask.
I hope you try the tea. So far, we have not had the most severe symptoms of the virus, such that a hospital visit was necessary. But, I also want to stress the need to maintain a diet low in fat, and heavy with fruits and vegetables. We also do not consume alcohol on a regular basis, or even weekly. Wine is used more for cooking than for drinking. That’s not to come off as attacking anyone who has a cocktail now and then; I am just stressing the need to protect your immune system.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021
- A’s vs. Royals Game Highlights (9/16/21) | MLB Highlights September 17, 2021
- Large Scale Electrical System Installation: Oakland International Airport September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Clelin Ferrell Get To Start In Week Two Vs The Steelers ? By Eric Pangilinan September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Gus Bradley – Greg Olson Discuss Injuries and Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask CBS | Amy Trask Interview – Fmr Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders On Zennie62 YouTube Live September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021