ONN – Herschel Walker, Black, May Run Vs Senator Warnock, Black, Cause Racist Trump, White, Told Him To ? – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Herschel Walker, Black, May Run Vs Senator Warnock, Black, Cause Racist Trump, White, Told Him To ?
Look, I never met Herschel Walker, so this is not a personal attack but it is a vlog of warning for Walker not to be played in an openly racist way. No one votes for a black person just because they’re black – there’s more to it.
But the Twitter reactions show the dangers of what could come up for Walker if he chooses to run. The actions of his past will swarm over him in a way only the Lord can protect him from.
Herschel Walker, who had been encouraged by Trump to run for Senate in Georgia and is a Texas resident, says on Fox he is considering a 2022 bid against Warnock
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) April 11, 2021
Herschel Walker is the new John James: the conservative Black candidate that MAGA world swoons over. Raises a lot of money, but ends up falling short.
Walker definitely has a name in Georgia, but when was the last time he actually lived there? I am betting on Rev. Warnock. pic.twitter.com/BythkygT2P
— Russell Drew (@RussOnPolitics) April 11, 2021
Isn’t Warnock’s term for 6 years?
— @chuckrehill (@ChuckRehill) April 11, 2021
2 years – it was to serve the remainder of Johnny Isakson’s term.
— Philip “Insurrectionists to Jail” Martin (@PhilipMartin) April 11, 2021
That could be dangerous. He was extremely popular as a player at UGA, & a nice guy in college. I was shocked at how conservative & awful he’s gotten.
— Mel Persists (@MelisCattish) April 11, 2021
Walker’s adoration and blind faith in Trump will be his undoing, much like Trump’s greed and ambition destroyed the fledgling USFL. Herschel went on to have a great career in Dallas, danced ballet and spawned an odd clone of a son, also a foaming Trump fanboy. Weird family. #ETTD pic.twitter.com/33oGcXykoB
— Chris Morris (@camorris) April 11, 2021
@SenatorWarnock & @ossoff just negotiated a challenging deal that prevented a Korean company abandoning a project employing thousands.The Korean ceo credited the senators over Kemp. Can’t see Herschel leading sensitive negotiations!
— Janet Byrd (@gajbyrd) April 11, 2021
— ForeverBlessed (@4evaBlessed23) April 11, 2021
He actually graduated first in his class in high school. Was a Heisman trophy winner, NFL All pro, USA Olympian, and a professional MMA fighter. He’s worked harder, given back more to the community and accomplished more in his life to date than you ever will.
— Matthew Williams (@mjwill12) April 11, 2021
And that’s the tame stuff. Yikes!
And as for the blast that former President Trump is racist, Forbes reported that 8 in 10 African Americans polled believe Donald Trump is racist, and Newsweek reported that half of all Americans believe Trump is racist, and another 13 percent were not sure.
My take on Trump is that he used racism to gain the White House, something I never would think he was capable of when he was helming The Apprentice, which was my favorite show and one I tried to get on as a cast member. So, when the version of Trump that emerged and used race to divide America, from his introductory speech at Trump Tower, to now – I’ve not gotten over it. I feel personally tricked. I didn’t vote for Trump, but I had hoped he was a better person than he revealed himself to be as President.
Herschel. Better sit this out my friend.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick