With the start of last week, no one knew anyone called “Jogger Joe” in Oakland, but by the end of the week, and after the man we now know by the name Henry Sintay, and is knicknamed “Jogger Joe”, attacked the well-being of an Oakland homeless man named Jru, and physically assaulted an Oaklander named Matt Nelson, “Jogger Joe” is a public figure.
Thousands of people have looked all over the Internet for any information about Henry Sintay that would lend clues to why he would toss a homeless man’s belongings into Lake Merritt, and beat up Matt Nelson during what appeared to be a peaceful conversation later that same day.
This blogger and others on social media found his unfortunate record of a recent run-in with the law and for the non-violent crime of marijuana possession – something that he could not be easily be arrested for today in California, particularly in Oakland. For that, he was released from prison last November of 2017, if the records are as accurate as we’re led to believe. They point to where he was taken in for the infractions as Lake County, California, and not Oakland. That was the first clue that Mr. Sintay is not only not an Oakland resident, but may be a drifter.
(And as of this writing Mr. Sintay is still roaming the streets. If someone African American had been captured on video assaulting people, the Oakland Police would have locked him up as soon as possible.)
Now, we have a second clue, his Facebook page.
The Facebook page of Henry Sintay has the appropriate settings that allow any member of the general public, anywhere in the world, an “open book” view to a part of his life and his friends. But the key here is where he says he lives: Lower Lake, California, and again, not in Oakland.
Beyond that, there’s an interesting set of photos of Sintay and friends that, overall, would lead one to think he was living a kind of hippy lifestyle. The woman in the photo with him that’s a Facebook memory, has the name “UrIoness Omnidirekshanal” which is not really a name. But the other person is in the photo is named Ian Tehuti Rever, and while the photo is from 2011, Mr. Rever does live in Oakland today, according to his own Facebook profile.
In the first video I made to tell Matt Nelson’s story and mate it with more information about “Jogger Joe”, Matt made a reference to Sintay, and “his friend” who were beating him up. Does this “friend” live in Oakland?
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
- Oakland City Budget 2021-23: Oakland City Council President Bas Presents Amendments
- 2020 USWNT U.S. Olympics Women’s Soccer Team Announced June 23 2021
- IKEA in Atlanta Under Fire For Juneteenth Celebration Menu By Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Is Bisexual Says Director Kate Herron – But What Would Thor Say About That?
- My Cryptocurrency Portfolio Is Up Today, June 23 2021; Changed Its Composition. What Works For You?
- Howard Terminal Oakland Ballpark Project Clearing Up Errors In Reporting Regarding TIF, SB293 Skinner
- Loki Episode 3. Did This Episode Fail To Deliver? By Joseph Armendariz
- Kathleen Matz Takes Issue With My Oakland Juneteeth Shooting Vlog, Reflects A Basic Racial Problem
- The Race To Become New York Mayor- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Top Draft Picks Continue To Shine In Training Camp – By Eric Pangilinan
- New York City Mayoral Primary Puts Spotlight On Ranked-Choice Voting
- Downtown Berkeley BART Station
Oakland News Now Archives
- Dynamic Group to break ground on 16-unit AD facility – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Dutch wood pellet imports reached new high in 2020 – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Oakland City Council Members Join Vigil in Honor of Victims of Juneteenth Shooting – NBC Bay Area – California News Times
- Crowd gathers at Lake Merritt to mourn 22-year-old man killed in mass shooting – San Francisco Chronicle
- Bishop Barber of Oakland: Unmasked Massgoers Should Not Be ‘Policed’ – National Catholic Register
- Juneteenth Celebration at Lake Merritt in Oakland, Calif. – The Pioneer
- Athletics race to large, early lead, defeat Rangers 13-6 – Associated Press
- List of possible A’s ballpark sites grows, 3rd Las Vegas trip planned – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Bay Briefing: Where Bay Area small businesses got help — and where they didn’t – San Francisco Chronicle
- Oakland crowd twerks on ambulance, blocks responders after deadly shooting – Fox News