Hate Crimes Against Blacks in Oakland – Alameda County, CA Outpaced Any Other Group Annually
From YouTube Channel: March 12, 2021 at 01:52AM
ONN – Hate Crimes Against Blacks in Oakland – Alameda County, CA Outpaced Any Other Group Annually
There’s an idea that has to stop. Actually several. They are that Oakland Anti-Asian hate crimes are on the rise, and the frequency of them are such that they are more than anti-Black / African American hate crimes. And there’s an idea that the hate crimes done to Asians are only by African Americans.
Well, the annual report by the California Attorney General shows this for the State:
2019: Anti-White 39, Anti-Black 243, Anti-Latino 110, Anti-Asian 43, Anti-Nat Am 1, Anti-Hawaiian 0, Anti Arab 20, Anti-Other 32.
2018: Anti-White 58, Anti-Black 334, Anti-Latino 178, Anti-Asian 37, Anti-Nat Am 2, Anti-Hawaiian 3, Anti Arab 19, Anti-Other 34.
2017: Anti-White 47, Anti-Black 302, Anti-Latino 126, Anti-Asian 37, Anti-Nat Am 5, Anti-Hawaiian 3, Anti Arab 15, Anti-Other 42.
The point is that blacks in California are consistently the most targeted group in the State of California, and by a wide margin. Yet, no one ever talks about changing a culture that creates this dynamic – yet when a crime happens to someone who happens to be Asian, then that’s called a hate crime. But, if that same crime happens to someone black, it’s not called a hate crime. That’s weird. It is also wrong.
Overall, hate-crime statistics are spotty, and the current seeming wave of Anti-Asian hate crimes in Oakland have a curious twist: they’re assaults done to someone Asian, but the question is, does that make them hate crimes? In other words, how many blacks are assaulted in Oakland? How many white?
The main problem is that while Asians are protected by Asians and also blacks and others in Oakland, what about African Americans? And even if blacks are killing other blacks, as far as I am concerned, that too is a hate crime, and should be thought as such. Asians should be interested in stopping blacks from killing each other, too.
The main problem is that the very gathering and reporting on hate crime statistics is, in itself, racist. You can’t count every crime against someone Asian as a hate crime. If that is the case, then every crime done to a black person is also a hate crime. If we have situations where the crime is black on black, then that too must be considered a hate crime. Also white to white. In other words, the reporting of statistics must be uniform; right now it is disjointed.
We live in a society where Crowds on Demand or Demand Protest can be hired to stage events. Demand Protest has a testimony from a client that goes like this: “We have seen momentous change as the result of our first two campaigns. It was astonishing to see operatives go above and beyond sometimes to their own detriment, to drive our story with the public. – CAMPAIGN CHAIR Unnamed 2016 Presidential Campaign.”
Ok, you tell me that was not Trump For President. Demand Protest is sworn to silent secrecy (and the 2017 Verge post claiming it is fake is an example of sloppy opinion reporting that I could say is a smoke screen for the people who run that firm and Crowds on Demand). Someone needs to look at what my three-time-interview guest Rick Gates was doing for the Trump For President Campaign in 2016. He was even working to hire a group to do one thing: online manipulation of news. He got a proposal from The Psy Group, which were to charge $3 million, if they were hired.
Yet, these organizations are silently moving the social needle and in ways that are against the idea of American democracy. I contend that this kind of effort has been done in Oakland over the past two years, and with success, because they have not been found out.
The City of Oakland needs a special task force to investigate and stop this.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Vivid-Pix Asks What Happened To Great-Uncle George In Online Mystery Game
- Velodyne Lidar Introduces Next-Generation Velabit Sensor
- Dave Kaval Oakland A’s President Shows Us Globe Life Field In Arlington, Texas
- Oakland Council President Bas To Hold Old-Media-Only Meetup On Budget Vote In Downtown Oakland
- 25th Street Art Gallery Oakland Saturday Stroll
- Oakland A’s Sergio Romo Drops Pants During Umpire Inspection For Foreign Substances
- City Auditor Pt1 Courtney Ruby, Oakland City Auditor, All About Community, June 8, 2021
- Boxing Keith Thurman Says Pacquiao Fist Feel Like a Rock Spence Better Listen – By Eric Pangilinan
- Atlanta Hawks Upset Milwaukee Bucks 116-113 To Win NBA East Finals Game 1
- Sonic The Hedgehog Celebrates It’s 30th Anniversary As A Franchise, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Hawks Trae Young Shimmy Scores Three vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 1 2021
- Raiders Josh Jacobs Was Not happy Losing Hudson And Jackson – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
Oakland News Now Archives
- California eviction moratorium still in limbo ahead of June 30 expiration – San Francisco Chronicle
- Adams leads in NYC mayoral primary but 2 others have a shot – theday.com
- Giant Crane To Pass Under Golden Gate Bridge En Route To Oakland – Patch.com
- Oakland Police Department using de-escalation simulator to train officers on use of force – California News Times
- Oakland A’s minor-league updates: Who’s making the case for a promotion? – The Mercury News
- Photos: Rally and vigil follows Juneteenth shooting at Lake Merritt – The Oaklandside
- Gwyneth Paltrow Probably Didn’t Write This Guide to What’s Cool and New in SF – Flipboard
- Crystal Teahon Obituary (1941 – 2021) – Cordes Lakes, AZ – Custer County Chief – Legacy.com
- East Bay Assembly candidates lay out LGBTQ plans – Bay Area Reporter, America’s highest circulation LGBT newspaper
- Cruise ships are back in business, but new rules mean changes – CNET