Hate Crimes Against Blacks in Oakland – Alameda County, CA Outpaced Any Other Group Annually
From YouTube Channel: March 12, 2021 at 01:52AM
ONN – Hate Crimes Against Blacks in Oakland – Alameda County, CA Outpaced Any Other Group Annually
There’s an idea that has to stop. Actually several. They are that Oakland Anti-Asian hate crimes are on the rise, and the frequency of them are such that they are more than anti-Black / African American hate crimes. And there’s an idea that the hate crimes done to Asians are only by African Americans.
Well, the annual report by the California Attorney General shows this for the State:
2019: Anti-White 39, Anti-Black 243, Anti-Latino 110, Anti-Asian 43, Anti-Nat Am 1, Anti-Hawaiian 0, Anti Arab 20, Anti-Other 32.
2018: Anti-White 58, Anti-Black 334, Anti-Latino 178, Anti-Asian 37, Anti-Nat Am 2, Anti-Hawaiian 3, Anti Arab 19, Anti-Other 34.
2017: Anti-White 47, Anti-Black 302, Anti-Latino 126, Anti-Asian 37, Anti-Nat Am 5, Anti-Hawaiian 3, Anti Arab 15, Anti-Other 42.
The point is that blacks in California are consistently the most targeted group in the State of California, and by a wide margin. Yet, no one ever talks about changing a culture that creates this dynamic – yet when a crime happens to someone who happens to be Asian, then that’s called a hate crime. But, if that same crime happens to someone black, it’s not called a hate crime. That’s weird. It is also wrong.
Overall, hate-crime statistics are spotty, and the current seeming wave of Anti-Asian hate crimes in Oakland have a curious twist: they’re assaults done to someone Asian, but the question is, does that make them hate crimes? In other words, how many blacks are assaulted in Oakland? How many white?
The main problem is that while Asians are protected by Asians and also blacks and others in Oakland, what about African Americans? And even if blacks are killing other blacks, as far as I am concerned, that too is a hate crime, and should be thought as such. Asians should be interested in stopping blacks from killing each other, too.
The main problem is that the very gathering and reporting on hate crime statistics is, in itself, racist. You can’t count every crime against someone Asian as a hate crime. If that is the case, then every crime done to a black person is also a hate crime. If we have situations where the crime is black on black, then that too must be considered a hate crime. Also white to white. In other words, the reporting of statistics must be uniform; right now it is disjointed.
We live in a society where Crowds on Demand or Demand Protest can be hired to stage events. Demand Protest has a testimony from a client that goes like this: “We have seen momentous change as the result of our first two campaigns. It was astonishing to see operatives go above and beyond sometimes to their own detriment, to drive our story with the public. – CAMPAIGN CHAIR Unnamed 2016 Presidential Campaign.”
Ok, you tell me that was not Trump For President. Demand Protest is sworn to silent secrecy (and the 2017 Verge post claiming it is fake is an example of sloppy opinion reporting that I could say is a smoke screen for the people who run that firm and Crowds on Demand). Someone needs to look at what my three-time-interview guest Rick Gates was doing for the Trump For President Campaign in 2016. He was even working to hire a group to do one thing: online manipulation of news. He got a proposal from The Psy Group, which were to charge $3 million, if they were hired.
Yet, these organizations are silently moving the social needle and in ways that are against the idea of American democracy. I contend that this kind of effort has been done in Oakland over the past two years, and with success, because they have not been found out.
The City of Oakland needs a special task force to investigate and stop this.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Amy Trask Interview – Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders Live On Zennie62 YouTube September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021
- SBA National Small Business Week: Mayors Supporting Latino-Owned Small Businesses September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito And Brian Laundrie Last Video – VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey September 16, 2021
- Dr. Sian Proctor First Black Woman to Pilot A Space Mission – SpaceX Flight With All-Amateur Crew September 16, 2021
- SpaceX launch lights up night sky in Florida & Colorado September 16, 2021
- SpaceX Makes History Launching All-Civilian Crew Into Orbit September 16, 2021
- Chris Peeples AC Transit Board Member Oakland Gives Update At Awaken Cafe, Downtown Apr 5, 2016 September 16, 2021
- Cafe 817 Hosts Susan Mernitt,’s Oakland Bloggers Meetup 20th Anniversary Event Tuesday June 26 2013 September 16, 2021
- Modern Coffee Video From Tribune Tower Location In Oakland, 2017 September 16, 2021
- Best Cafes in Downtown Oakland for Digital Nomads By Nnenna Umelloh on YouTube September 16, 2021
- Gallegos Mexican Restaurant West Side Berkeley In YouTube Shorts Vlog September 16, 2021
- Oakland Police New “OPD Is Hiring” Video Latest Effort To Draw New Cops September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Has Derek Carr Become Edgier This Year ? By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021