Harborside Oakland Dispensary Tour
From YouTube Channel: November 12, 2020 at 05:01PM
ONN – Harborside Oakland Cannabis Dispensary Tour
The YouTube maker wrote:
I’ve always wanted to visit the famous Harborside dispensary in Oakland because it’s one of Steve DeAngelo’s stores. He is the Godfather of legal cannabis and has always been one of the biggest advocates of his time in California and worldwide. Thanks for paving the path, Mr. Steve DeAngelo.
Harborside dispensary gets an A+ from me! They have a huge parking lot which makes busy times a little less hectic, which is super important for the flow of your shop. When you walk up you can see their famous peace sign that has become an Instagram hotspot for the cannabis community. That’s where you are welcomed by some security guards who were super friendly.
MY INSTAGRAM: https://ift.tt/3eW6j3H
Once you get through security they let you into the beautiful storefront where you will be amazed by how big and well put together the bedroom is. You can grab your basket that you will see in this video and start browsing around the shop.
You will notice big beautifully built out displays by some of the top brands in the cannabis industry. Those displays will have some of their top products showcased and a little education about the brand and products, which in my opinion is super helpful for the people who are new to cannabis and want to learn a little bit about what they are putting in their body.
The rest of the store has a great flow to it! All of the products are separated into rows of either flower, edibles, vapes, CBD, drinks, concentrates, and even a really cool merch row that you can see in the video. When a shop is easy to navigate you are making every consumer happy so they aren’t wandering around feeling awkward.
On the very back wall to the right, you will find their clone section. That’s right, you can buy your own little cannabis clone to take home and grow yourself. Let me tell you first hand, it’s such a fun little side hobby. Once you have walked through the shop and filled your basket with all your favorite goodies from Harborside Dispensary there is a super quick and easy check-out line.
You will exit the same door you entered in, but on the way out you will see the wall to your right with a bunch of fun designs and info about things going on in their shop. After all of this, you will be leaving a happy customer and wanting to go back for another great experience.
Thanks for tuning into another dispensary tour with me. I am super excited to be able to travel and make these little videos to give you a preview of your first experience in the shop.
If you liked this video please hit LIKE, leave a COMMENT, and please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel where you will see videos about dispensaries, product reviews, cannabis education, How-tos, interviews, and much more.
Yall have a GREAT day!
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Clifton Street Regulars Jazz Band Playing Today, Sunday, Oakland Rockridge
- Oakland Councilmember Nikki Fortunato Bas’ Heartfelt Newsletter To The Black Community
- Cryptocurrency Market Crash Based On Questionable U.S. Treasury Crackdown Rumor
- Redefine Quartet from McAlester, OK live at Oakland Full Gospel Holiness Church in Oakland, OK
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 4/18/21
- Shooting at the Gallery Art Bar in Oakland, Ca
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021