ONN – Happy Easter: Mary Magdalene Was NOT A Prostitute
Mary Magdalene was NOT a prostitute. – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
It’s time to lay to rest the idea that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. So, with that in mind, I found a number of YouTube videos which communicate the truth. This one by Rev. Olaf Baumann, was the best.
Everybody thinks that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute, but that is a story that was invented by pope Gregory in the sixth century. At the time the plague decimated the population of Rome. Gregory thought that the lethal sickness was God’s punishment for the sins of the people. So he conflated a couple of women who were called Mary, and he made her into a prostitute. His point was that God even forgave this prostitute her sins when she repented. God would surely do the same when the people of Rome repented.
Mary Magdalene wasn’t a prostitute, and neither was she Jesus’ wife as Dan Brown writes in his page turner “The da Vinci Code”. If she had been Jesus wife there would have not been any reason to keep that a secret. Jesus was a rabbi and rabbi marry to this day. The fact that the bible doesn’t mention a wife, but his family points toward that Jesus wasn’t married. Celibacy of Christian priests is an innovation that came after the scriptures were written.
Mary Magdalene was an apostle, a spiritual woman and one of the most influential leaders in the early church. As such she serves as a example and a role model for women and men today.
Rev. Olaf Baumann, sermon, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Port Angeles WA.
Please visit www.go2trinity.org
and check out our video ministry 1517 Grace Guerrilla https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2aB-i9zHPqgh3NjUJ5-lg
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland Police possibly to Arrest Me for Protest by Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday
- Derrick Soo Says WhereDoWeGoOakland.tv, A Remarkable Oakland Housing Effort, Is Active
- Sam Wilson Becomes Captain America In The Epic Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episode 5