Gwen Stefani To Get “2019 E! People’s Choice Awards” Fashion Icon Award, Sunday
Los Angeles, CA – Gwen Stefani for the People’s Choice Awards win!
E! announced today that multi-platinum recording artist and global superstar Gwen Stefani will receive the “E! People’s Choice Awards” Fashion Icon Award at this year’s telecast. The three-time Grammy Award winner and four-time coach on NBC’s hit musical competition series “The Voice” has seamlessly translated her magnetic style into a series of successful lifestyle brands for all ages, including her fashion line L.A.M.B., its sister label Harajuku Lovers, her eyewear line gx by Gwen Stefani and the award-winning Harajuku Mini for Target. The “E! People’s Choice Awards” will broadcast live from Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Sunday, November 10 from 9:00-11:00pm ET/PT.
“It’s an incredible honor to receive this year’s Fashion Icon Award at the ‘E!’s People’s Choice Awards,’” said Gwen Stefani. “As an artist, musician and entrepreneur, fashion has always served as a creative outlet for me to express my personality and music. I am so grateful to receive this award and continue to be inspired by those who stand apart and embrace their unique style and individuality.”
“Gwen Stefani is a global music artist, whose unique signature style and individuality has transcended time,” said Jen Neal, General Manager, E! News, Live Events and Lifestyle Digital. “She has effortlessly evolved her success in music to fashion and beauty launching numerous popular lifestyle brands, and for all her many accomplishments we’re proud to name her our 2019 ‘E! People’s Choice Award’ Fashion Icon honoree.”
Stefani has achieved global success as a multi-platinum solo performer and frontwoman for the rock band No Doubt, whose honors include four MTV Video Music Awards, two Billboard Awards, an American Music Award and a Brit Award. To date, she’s sold more than 50 million units worldwide, including her five-times-platinum debut solo album “Love.Angel.Music.Baby.” – a 2004 release delivering the hit singles “Rich Girl,” “What You Waiting For?,” and the Pharrell Williams-produced No. 1 hit “Hollaback Girl.”
One of pop culture’s most magnetic style icons, Stefani has also emerged as the first global celebrity artist to translate music stardom into a series of massively successful lifestyle brands including L.A.M.B., Harakjuku Lovers, gx by Gwen Stefani and Harajuku Mini, brilliantly merging modern glamour with fashion-forward streetwear. L.A.M.B. and gx eyewear are available in over 3000+ doors in the United States. Harajuku Lovers, the pop-art-inspired apparel and accessories brand, has had broad appeal with collaborations including the award-winning Harajuku Mini for Target and beauty accessories for Sephora. Her brands have amassed more than $1 billion in retail sales, solidifying her stamp on the fashion industry.
Gwen Stefani Coach On Four-Time Emmy Award-Winning “The Voice”
In addition to her successful music and fashion career, Stefani currently serves as a coach on four-time Emmy Award-winning “The Voice,” which airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
In 2018, Stefani debuted her first exclusive headlining residency show “Gwen Stefani – Just a Girl” at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Designed exclusively for Zappos Theater and promoted by Live Nation and Caesars Entertainment, the eye-popping spectacular celebrates the breadth of the star’s illustrious musical career with fan-favorite hits, including “Hollaback Girl,” “The Sweet Escape” and “What You Waiting For?” Stefani returns to Las Vegas this fall for an additional run in October and November and recently announced the final performances in February and May 2020. Tickets for all dates through Nov. 2 are on sale now at www.ticketmaster.com/gwen.
The “E! People’s Choice Awards” will be broadcast live from Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Sunday, November 10 starting at 9p ET/PT, with “E! Live From The Red Carpet: The E! People’s Choice Awards 2019” kicking off at 7p ET/PT.
“Live From The Red Carpet: The E! People’s Choice Awards 2019” and the “E! People’s Choice Awards” are both produced by Den of Thieves with Executive Producers Jesse Ignjatovic, Evan Prager and Barb Bialkowski.
About E! Entertainment
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Very Cavallari,” “Total Divas,” “Total Bellas,” “Botched,” and “Dating #NoFilter;” topical series “Nightly Pop,” and the return of the “E! True Hollywood Story.” “E! News” airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. The brand’s robust digital programming slate includes “E! News’ The Rundown,” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion” on Snapchat. E!’s “Live from the Red Carpet” signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture’s biggest nights and E! is also home to the “E! People’s Choice Awards,” the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
About Den of Thieves
Den of Thieves (DoT) is a television live event, scripted and non-scripted production company founded in 2007 by Jesse Ignjatovic and Evan Prager. Since its inception, DoT has become one of the most highly regarded and sought-after production companies in the industry. DoT is the production company of record for the MTV Video Music Awards for the past 13 consecutive years and also holds Executive Producer credits for the “Taylor Swift: Reputation Stadium Tour” concert special for Netflix, the People’s Choice Awards on E!, The Gong Show on ABC, the iHeartRadio Music Awards for Turner Broadcasting, the Peabody Awards, and Ken Jeong’s Netflix comedy special “You Complete Me, Ho” directed by John Chu. Aside from spearheading some of the world’s leading premier event shows and specials, DoT is the name behind the production of comedy specials and documentaries for Netflix, Comedy Central, and Apple – to name a few. Beyond that, DoT also produced the multi-network broadcast of Hand in Hand: A Benefit for Hurricane Relief in September 2017, in addition to the digital stream of March for Our Lives in March 2018.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Watch The Beat With Ari Melber Highlights: October 27th | MSNBC October 28, 2021
- France Begins Process of Handing Back Looted African Treasures October 28, 2021
- CBSN Originals | The New Pro-Gun Generation October 28, 2021
- Ludacris Discusses New Venture Into TV | Zerlina. October 28, 2021
- Putin’s order to fill Gazprom’s EU storage facilities prompts gas prices to fall October 28, 2021
- NFL Picks – Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, 10/28/2021 Week 8 NFL Best Bet Today October 28, 2021
- FSB neutralizes ISIS supporter in Murmansk, Russia October 28, 2021
- BEST strike partnerships in Premier League history | Thierry Henry + Dennis Bergkamp & more | Part 1 October 28, 2021
- A’s + Alameda: Key Points for Howard Terminal Ballpark October 28, 2021
- Zoe in San Francisco | Vlog in the USA | iPhone 13 | Purple Tea💜 October 28, 2021
- Highlights: Preston 0-2 Liverpool | Origi scores an outrageous goal in the Carabao Cup October 28, 2021
- How Ina Garten blew off the Food network October 28, 2021
- Houston Astros dominate Atlanta Braves to even up World Series with strong Game 2 win – US News October 28, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Houston Astros Full Highlights – World Series Game 2 – 10/27/2021 October 28, 2021
- LIVE: NBC News NOW – October 28 October 28, 2021
- Biden delays Europe departure to meet with Democratic caucus October 28, 2021
- Should children ages 5 to 11 be vaccinated? Hear from Dr. Fauci October 28, 2021
- Who is Julian Assange and why does the US want to extradite him? – BBC News October 28, 2021
- Professional Baseball Pitcher Tyler Herron Dies At 35 October 28, 2021
- Soyuz 2.1a rocket blasts off from Baikonur with cargo for ISS onboard October 28, 2021
- BREAKING: Sir David Attenborough urges nations to cooperate on climate change October 28, 2021
- Improvements are needed to make the ‘green choice the easy choice’ October 28, 2021
- China’s Climate Envoy Urges Help For Developing Countries Ahead of COP26 October 28, 2021
- Rishi Sunak defends National Insurance hike and meat eating October 28, 2021
- San Francisco honors Fil-Am community heroes | TFC News California, USA October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Preview and Betting Picks October 28, 2021
- Sky News Breakfast: Kay Burley questions the Chancellor about the National Insurance rise October 28, 2021
- 남자 ASMR FOOD SPICY CHINESE FOODS MUKBANG #3340 October 28, 2021
- Rachel Reeves: ‘The issue is who is taxed.’ October 28, 2021
- WOMAN DEAD IN THREE-VEHICLE CRASH ON 3300 GRAND AVENUE [OAKLAND, CA] October 28, 2021
- Keiser Report | Bitcoin is the Language of Diplomacy | E1768 October 28, 2021
- The Undertaker rises from the casket: WWE Royal Rumble 1994 October 28, 2021
- Grizzlies vs. Warriors 10/28/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 28, 2021
- Free NBA Picks Today (Wednesday, Oct 27th) 🏀 | NBA Expert Predictions and Best Odds October 28, 2021
- Houston Rockets vs Utah Jazz 10/28/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 28, 2021
- Next Gen Stats: Expected Rushing Yards Explained October 28, 2021
- Alvin Kamara & Mark Ingram || “Boom & Zoom” || 2017-2018 Highlights October 28, 2021
- Mark Ingram 2020-2021 Highlights October 28, 2021
- DeFouw Chevrolet Celebrates 60 Years 10 25 21 October 28, 2021
- Katie Ledecky explains how chocolate milk helped her win a gold medal l GMA Digital October 28, 2021