|GRAMMY MUSEUM® ANNOUNCES RETURN OF IN-PERSON PROGRAMMING AND NEW DIGITAL PROGRAMS RELEASED THIS SEPTEMBER|
INCLUDES DIGITAL PROGRAMMING IN CELEBRATION OF HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH
BIG MACHINE LABEL GROUP TAKES OVER SEPTEMBER’S SPOTLIGHT SATURDAYS SERIES
|WHO: Below is the September schedule for in-person Public Programs in the GRAMMY Museum®‘s Clive Davis Theater and new digital programs on COLLECTION:live™ featuring interviews and/or performances.|
CLIVE DAVIS THEATER IN-PERSON PUBLIC PROGRAMS
9/13 – Spotlight: Carly Pearce
9/14 – The Drop: Daughtry
9/17 – The Drop: Ryan Tedder/OneRepublic
9/21 – The Music Videos of Fleet Foxes – Director Sean Pecknold in conversation with Robin Pecknold and Jeremiah Chiu
9/23 – Spotlight: Ava Max
9/28 – A Conversation With Danny Elfman
9/29 – The Drop: The Marías
9/30 – The Drop: Shannon McNally
Current COVID-19 safety policy: https://grammymuseum.org/visit/public-programs/
COLLECTION:LIVE DIGITAL PROGRAMS
Thurs, September 9 “The Song of the Earth” — A Panel Discussion about the Shanghai Symphony’s Recording of Mahler’s Symphonic Song Cycle Switchfoot: interview and performance live from the Clive Davis Theater
Spotlight Saturdays Series Takeover By Big Machine 9/4 – Danielle Bradbery 9/11 – Jackson Dean 9/18 – Carly Pearce 9/25 – Riley Green
Programs to be released this month celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month Music from the Cosmic Barrio with Betto Arcos and Gaby Moreno Live from the Vault presented by Iron Mountain: Jesse y Joy (from 2015)
GRAMMY Museum Virtual Workshop Schedule Fall 2021
Join us virtually for some of our most popular workshops including Music Production 101, Songwriting 101, Music of the Civil Rights Movement, and Celebration of Latin Music. All workshops are free and open to classes and individuals with advanced sign-up.
Sign-up here: https://grammymuseum.formstack.com/forms/grammy_museum_virtual_workshops_fall_2021
GRAMMY Museum SESH
GRAMMY Museum SESH is a suite of sessions designed to educate, expose, and equip our community with skills, knowledge, and resources used throughout the music industry. These sessions consist of, After-School SESH for Middle & High School, Industry SESH for ages 18+, and Family SESH for ages 3-7 with a parent or guardian. Topics include, Music Production, Songwriting, Music Business, Photography and more.
Sign-up here: https://grammymuseum.formstack.com/forms/grammy_museum_sesh_fall_2021_application
GRAMMY Camp Applications – Due by 3/31
GRAMMY Camp® is a 5-day nonresidential summer music industry program for high school students interested in having a career in music. Students from across the country can apply to one of the many career tracks offered during the 2022 session. GRAMMY Camp faculty of music professionals as well as guest industry professionals provide valuable insight to give the campers the best chance at achieving success in their chosen career.
Apply Today: https://grammy.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
|WHAT: GRAMMY Museum announces the return of their popular in-person public programs in their Clive Davis Theater as well as their next round of new and never-before-released digital content. The Museum’s Public Programs series features intimate sit-down interviews with artists and musicians. Since the Museum opened 12 years ago, it has offered more than 1,000 Public Programs. The Museum continues to release digital educational content and lesson plans as part of the GRAMMY In The Schools® Knowledge Bank, continuing its mission of paying tribute to our musical heritage and bringing our community together through music. GRAMMY Museum At Home is made possible with generous support from the Hoesterey Family Charitable Foundation and Brian and Adria Sheth.|
COLLECTION:live is the GRAMMY Museum’s new official online streaming service available for $2.99/month or $29.99 a year. Proceeds benefit the Museum’s music education initiatives.
|WHEN: New in-person programming and digital programming will continue to be released each month now that the GRAMMY Museum’s physical location is back open to the public.|
|WHERE: Tickets to in-person Public Programs and more information about current COVID-19 safety protocol: www.grammymuseum.org|
|ABOUT THE GRAMMY MUSEUM|
Established in 2008, the GRAMMY Museum is a nonprofit organization dedicated to cultivating a greater understanding of the history and significance of music through exhibits, education, grants, preservation initiatives, and public programming. Paying tribute to our collective musical heritage, the Museum explores and celebrates all aspects of the art form—from the technology of the recording process to the legends who’ve made lasting marks on our cultural identity.
For more information, visit www.grammymuseum.org, “like” the GRAMMY Museum on Facebook, and follow @GRAMMYMuseum on Twitter and Instagram.
COLLECTION:live is the GRAMMY Museum’s official online streaming service, featuring an artfully curated collection of newly produced artist interviews, performances and livestreams, as well as special releases from the GRAMMY Museum archive. The Museum’s popular Public Programs series has been recorded over the last decade from the Clive Davis Theater in Los Angeles and has since surpassed the 1,000 program mark. Proceeds benefit the Museum’s music education initiatives.
ABOUT BIG MACHINE LABEL GROUP
Led by Founder, President and CEO Scott Borchetta, Big Machine Label Group encompasses Big Machine Records, The Valory Music Co., BMLG Records, Big Machine/John Varvatos Records and publishing company Big Machine Music as well as its own digital radio station, Big Machine Radio. BMLG artists include superstars Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, Sheryl Crow, Thomas Rhett, Rascal Flatts, Brantley Gilbert and Lady A; chart-topping acts Justin Moore, Eli Young Band, Brett Young, Midland, Carly Pearce, Riley Green, Aaron Lewis, Badflower and Ayron Jones; renowned industry icons Wanda Jackson and Ray Wylie Hubbard, plus rising artists Danielle Bradbery, Tyler Rich, Laci Kaye Booth, Heath Sanders, Callista Clark, Jackson Dean, Brock Gonyea, Conner Smith and Kidd G in partnership with Rebel Music / Geffen Records. Big Machine Records recently released the multi-genre film soundtrack for Netflix’s The Ice Road, featuring songs from Jason Isbell, Miranda Lambert, The Cadillac Three, L.A. Rats, John Carter Cash, Gary LeVox and more. BMLG artists have received multiple GRAMMY, CMA, ACM, AMA, CMT, Teen Choice, MTV, Billboard, People’s Choice and Brit Awards. Big Machine is the first-ever American label to align with terrestrial radio for performance royalty rights for its artists and is an industry leader in fighting for artist, songwriter, publisher and record company rights. Big Machine Label Group created the Music Has Value Fund to provide assistance to nonprofit organizations that make music, aspire to make music, and access and appreciate music. Visit BigMachineLabelGroup.com for more information.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Mayor Schaaf Issues Oakland City Council Action Alert On Police Academies For Sept 21 Meeting September 21, 2021
- Tony Buzbee Deshawn Watson Lawsuits: Massage Therapists Violated COVID-19 Rules, Lawsuits Cesspools Of Misinformation September 21, 2021
- Ford Ltd’s Takeover in Oakland California EP132 September 21, 2021
- Oakland Boogaloo Reunion… THE TRUTH? September 21, 2021
- The Uptown | Oakland’s New Place to Be. | Oakland, CA September 21, 2021
- 3033 Seminary Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com September 21, 2021
- Corsarios Musical En La Pulga De Oakland Septiembre 19 2021 Evento Completo September 21, 2021
- Corsarios Musical En La Pulga De Oakland Septiembre 19 2021 Parte Tres September 21, 2021
- Corsarios Musical En La Pulga De Oakland Septiembre 19 2021 Parte Cinco September 21, 2021
- Latest update: More than 4K customers without power in Oakland September 21, 2021
- Oakland Records 100th Homicide of 2021 September 21, 2021
- Megan Fox ‘Grateful’ For Ex Brian Austin Green’s Girlfriend Sharna September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Multiple Teams Reached Out To Sherman Maybe The Raiders ? By Joseph Armendariz September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Ranked In The NFL Top Ten Credit To Gus Bradley By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- Iman Shumpert’s Jive – Dancing with the Stars September 21, 2021
- Kenya Moore’s Foxtrot – Dancing with the Stars September 21, 2021
- Boxing Manny Pacquaio Has Not Officially Retired From Boxing By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- Martin Kove’s Paso Doble – Dancing with the Stars September 21, 2021
- Brian Austin Green’s Foxtrot – Dancing with the Stars September 21, 2021
- Suni Lee’s Jive – Dancing with the Stars September 21, 2021
- JoJo Siwa’s Quickstep – Dancing with the Stars September 20, 2021
- The Bachelor’s Matt James’s Cha Cha – Dancing With The Stars September 20, 2021
- Opening Number Season 2021 – Dancing with the Stars September 20, 2021
- Gabby Petito Dead, Brian Laundrie Missing – How The New 911 Calls Fit Into The Timeline September 20, 2021
- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, September 20, 2021 September 20, 2021