ONN – Police Officer Stacey Has Meltdown Over McDonalds Egg McMuffin Richmond Hill Georgia Order, Called “Officer Karen” Filed under “officer stacey has meltdown over mcdonalds mcmuffin order”.
This 15-year police veteran needs a hug and some time off. A routine food order where the McDonalds at Love’s Travel Stop, Ford exit 1-95. Richmond Hill, Georgia apparently was done without the McMuffin she ordered, but the coffee came out. That was enough trigger for the police veteran to lose it. Thankfully, she did so on camera and social media, so we can get her some help.
On Twitter the response to her plight was not sympathetic, and why should it be? The family of Rayshard Brooks is grieving over his murder because Atlanta Police could not see their way to help an friendly man get to his family, and she is crying over a McMuffin she didn’t get, and sleep she lacked.
Send her to Hawaii for a month.
Oakland Hangman Noose Update: Oakland: Fake Body Bag And Hangman Noose Found At Lake Merritt On Lakeshore Side Thursday Morning
UPDATE: Georgia Police Officer Stacey AKA “Officer Karen” For Egg McMuffin Order Meltdown, Not Richmond PD
The Georgia Police Officer Stacey Called “Officer Karen” and “Crying Cop” For Egg McMuffin Order Meltdown, Wasn’t A Richmond Hill Police Department Officer.
The Richmond Hill Georgia Police Department wrote the following:
“We have received multiple phone calls and messages about a video that was posted by a female officer complaining about her service at a local restaurant.
The officer in the video does not work for nor represent the Richmond Hill Police Department. We have contacted the agency she works for and have passed along our concerns.”
To date there has been no follow up explaining who she is or what the agency referred to is.
We are on it.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders Mark Davis Right, We’re Wrong About Derek Chauvin Verdict Tweet, Here’s Why
- Oakland Police Should March In Solidarity With Black Community Post Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Raiders “I Can Breathe” Tweet: What Was Las Vegas Thinking With That Derek Chauvin Verdict Entry?
- President Biden and Vice President Harris Address the Nation on the Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict
- Oakland Tech’s Ahmed Muhammad School’s 1st Black Male Valedictorian On Day Of Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Derek Chauvin Murder Trial Verdict Livestream Reaction Vlog After Murder Of George Floyd
- Derek Chauvin Murder Trial Verdict Reaction Vlog After Murder Of George Floyd
- WATCH LIVE: Jury in Derek Chauvin trial expected to return a verdict
- Oakland School News: OUSD Unveil’s New Green Schoolyard In Celebration Of Earth Day
- A Shooting Has Taken Place At A Stop & Shop In West Hempstead, NY, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Look At Oakland Lake Merritt Instagram Videos Shows Fun Gathering – Are Complaints Just Racism?
- Oakland Lake Merritt Vendors Move From Lakeshore To Grand Avenue, But Racist Take Remains
- Memories of Roy Steele, Oakland A’s Announcer
- Oakland Police Chief Antioch Press Conference
- Oakland Mayor’s Town Hall Budget Summit – Guaranteed Income
- Renaming to White Supremacy Resolution
- The Sounds Of Oakland: Sideshow Season 2021 OPD Responds
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train Southbound at The Oakland Coliseum Amtrak Station 4KHD
- More Oakland Unified Elementary Students Return to School
- The Sounds Of Oakland: The OPD Engagement Of The 2021 Protest Season