The Sort-Of-Official-But-Not-Really Fayetteville GA 2018 NYE Party List
It’s one thing to be in a place you know: home for New Year’s Eve. But what if you find yourself in a town you don’t know, like Fayetteville GA, otherwise known as Fayetteville, Georgia? What does one do in Fayetteville GA for New Year’s Eve 2018?
Well, from the looks of the search results, the answer appears to be “Go to Atlanta.” But if you want to stay away from what is generally called “Amateur hour,” the answer is to be fortunate enough to know someone throwing a party. But, if you’re not, you do have some options in Fayetteville GA.
First Option: Palette’s Paint Sip and Party
This is way under the radar, or was: Palette’s Paint Sip and Party at 1415 GA-85 #200A, Fayetteville, GA 30214. This is one of those gatherings where you paint and sip wine. It starts at 8:45 PM and goes to 15 minutes after the New Year kicks in, or in other words, 12:15 AM. It costs $40, and you can buy the tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paint-sip-and-party-tickets-54012539961
Second Option: Best New Years Eve Party in Fayetteville, GA – Last Updated
This is a real fooler: Best New Years Eve Party in Fayetteville, GA – Last Updated leads to a Yelp page listing of places to go in Fayetteville GA that are all bars and eateries. If you chose this as your option, see if you can land an Uber or Lyft ride and not drive. But, given we’re talking Fayetteville GA, the selection of people driving ride share cars may be very slim. So, if you must drive, don’t go alone and have a designated driver. Or, when you get there, don’t have any alcoholic drinks, at all, save for one glass of bubbly stuff, and the rest food and water.
And what are your choices?
Well, the Yelp page was all wrong and would have you driving outside of Fayetteville, GA, so pay it no mind. I wound up making a list of alternative places. Thankfully, Frank’s At The Old Mill is at the top of this rather short list.
Frank’s At The Old Mill.
If you are looking for a great dinner place with a warm homey feeling, Frank’s At The Old Mill is it. The great eatery located at 1095 W Hwy 54, Fayetteville, GA 30214 and not far from Pinewood Studios Atlanta Fayetteville, has a special NYE menu that features (drum roll, please) Lobster! Check it out: http://www.franksattheoldmill.com
If you can’t get a seat at Frank’s and its 12 noon, call the Broadway Diner at 535 S.Glynn Street, Suite 1009 Fayetteville GA 30214. Unlike Frank’s, there’s no special New Year’s Eve menu, but the food they serve is always good as well as the service.
I like Longhorn Steakhouse, myself, and they’re serving until 10 PM. Just enough time to get in at 8, get a great meal, and then get home before 12 midnight, if that’s your objective. And, unlike Frank’s and like everyone else, there’s no special menu for New Year’s Eve. Still, the food’s pretty good, and as they say, you can’t fake steak.
And That’s All Folks
Well, as stated, its a short list.
Happy New Year!
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders vs Steelers Game Betting Prediction – Take Pittsburgh Give Points To Las Vegas September 19, 2021
- Oakland School For The Arts 8th Grade Promotion 2021 September 19, 2021
- Oakland School For The Arts Class 2021 Graduation September 19, 2021
- Twenty-Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time – Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes – Oakland – September 12th, 2021 September 19, 2021
- Best Nursing Schools in Oakland, California, United States September 19, 2021
- #1 Alabama vs #11 Florida: Extended Highlights | CBS Sports HQ September 19, 2021
- Nick Saban talks Alabama’s win vs. Florida | ESPN College Football September 19, 2021
- UCLA vs. Fresno State Postgame Press Conference After Upset Loss To Fresno State September 19, 2021
- Fresno State stuns No. 13 UCLA after an unforgettable fourth quarter September 19, 2021
- Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member on “Democracy and Defending our Civil Rights” September 19, 2021
- Berkeley’s Homeless Crisis with Ben Bartlett Berkeley City Council Member September 19, 2021
- Supervisor Damon Connolly Marin County Expresses Support For The LGBTQ Community September 19, 2021
- Damon Connolly wishes CMCM a Happy 10th Anniversary! September 19, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor On Priced Out Podcast September 19, 2021
- SoFi Stadium Tour in Los Angeles: Home of the Rams and Chargers September 19, 2021
- 1783 11th Street Oakland, CA 94607-1435 September 19, 2021
- Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Highlights September 18, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB 2021 September 19, 2021
- What’s New In iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro By iJustine September 19, 2021
- Breaking Vegas News – Las Vegas Raiders Ticket Prices Crash – Vaccine Rules to Blame? September 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Promote Running Back Trey Ragas To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan September 18, 2021
- Zennie62 NFL 2021 Season Game Predictions For Week 2 – Livestream Show September 18, 2021
- Neighborhood Tours in Fayetteville GA off Goza Rd September 18, 2021
- 384 Bellevue Ave Home For Sale In Adams Point, Lake Merritt, Oakland September 18, 2021
- Inspiration4 Dragon Side Hatch Open, Crew Comes Out After Splashdown September 18, 2021
- Inspiration4 Splashdown Of SpaceX Vehicle World’s First Civilian Spaceflight Was Successful September 18, 2021