ONN – Ex-Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick Brainlessly Blasts Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, Police Commission
Ex-Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick Brainlessly Blasts Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, Police Commission
Fired Oakland Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick committed the ultimate sin of public service and brainlessly blasted Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf and the Oakland Police Commission to Laura Anthony of ABC Channel 7.
In an interview that serves and will certainly be used by other cities as a reason Oakland Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick Fired By Mayor Libby Schaaf, Police Commission, Livestream to be their Top Cop, the apparent enemy of the black members of the Oakland Police Commission said that “Commissioner Ginale Harris allegedly demanded she be reimbursed for towing fees for her private vehicle. Kirkpatrick says refused to provide that special treatment” according to ABC 7.
So, Police Commission Chairwoman Regina Jackson said “That assertion is completely unfounded and untrue.”
So here’s Anne Kirkpatrick proving that her brains left her body the moment she got out of bed that Monday, saying “”I don’t think I was who they wanted to begin with. I’m not an Oaklander.” Which any normal Oaklander will take as Anne saying “I’m not black.”
It’s obvious Anne didn’t call me before she ran her mouth. Take this doozy: “”I would tell any person who calls me…and they will. Any candidate will be calling me that if you have a family or children or parents, anyone who is relying on their income…do not come to Oakland because they will not have a job for long.”
So, if I am reading this and I’m the Mayor of Chicago, or Dallas, Or Los Angeles, or Denver, or name the city, will I consider hiring Anne Kirkpatrick to run my police force?
Are you crazy?
In the interview, and in her battles with the Oakland Police Commission, Anne managed to allow ABC 7 to paint a picture that reads that she has issues with black folks. And on top of that, one well known Oaklander involved with the Police Commission told me of a shouting match she had with the Police Commission over hiring black officers!
Anne even remarked to Laura Anthony that she was going to call the U.S. Department of Justice on Oakland. More code words – this time for “I’m calling Donald Trump.” Way to show your political cards in a Democratic city and state, Chief Anne Kirkpatrick!
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared