Laser Network, which acts as a SWIFT-like system for cryptocurrencies, has welcomed Ethereum advisor Sukhveer Sanghera to its advisory board.
Sanghera has helped build products and solutions for TD Securities, Polymath, NASA Langley, Deloitte, LedgerX, and several other big names in science, business, and technology. He holds a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Carleton University and has extensive experience in the blockchain industry.
He is the founder of Everhusk Inc., a Toronto company that helps world-class entrepreneurs and companies bring innovative new ideas to market; and social.network, which is building a decentralized protocol to power the next generation of online social networks.
“I am excited to work with Laser Network on their revolutionary mission. Eliminating the roadblocks that hinder the blockchain ecosystem is key in helping it live up to its true potential,” Sanghera said.
The Laser Network provides to the blockchain what SWIFT offers the worldwide banking system of fiat currencies. In this system, currencies coexist with one another thanks to cross-platform protocols such as SWIFT, which allow for different currencies and banking systems to smoothly transact and interact with each other.
Currently, no similar system exists for cryptocurrencies, and Laser’s mission is to change that. Laser is a network that operates parallel to an existing blockchain network and is able to translate unique attributes of clients and nodes on each blockchain into a “generic” code that can be understood by all blockchains that run with Laser. This “generic” code effectively enables blockchains to speak the same language to each other.
The result of this is that a user of Cryptocurrency A can send money to the Cryptocurrency B wallet of their recipient, instead of being restricted to just their own cryptocurrency. Laser Network eliminates the borders of the blockchain world as SWIFT eliminated the borders of the banking world.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- Nba Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime
- NBA Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers – By Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth Reaction: What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Cole Beasley Reaction To Joseph Armenderiaz Vlog By- Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth, What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Some Filipinos Question Manny Pacquaio Ability- To lead By Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Nate Hobbs That Raiders 5th Round Draft Pick By- Eric Pangilinan
- Tropical Storm Claudette Downgraded To Depression Moving Through Fayetteville Georgia
- Royal Exchange In San Francisco: Zennie62 Live With Zennie Abraham And Beth Schnitzer Of Sprizt Mktg
- 2021 MLB Draft News: MLB Tabs NFL Draft Architect Frank Supovitz For 2021 MLB Draft Denver
- Happy Juneteenth Says Oakland Grand Lake Theater Marquee, Thanks To Allen Michaan
- Black Business Roundtable with Doug & Everett: Attorney Robert Harris, Harlem’s Walter Edwards
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review