Laser Network, which acts as a SWIFT-like system for cryptocurrencies, has welcomed Ethereum advisor Sukhveer Sanghera to its advisory board.
Sanghera has helped build products and solutions for TD Securities, Polymath, NASA Langley, Deloitte, LedgerX, and several other big names in science, business, and technology. He holds a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Carleton University and has extensive experience in the blockchain industry.
He is the founder of Everhusk Inc., a Toronto company that helps world-class entrepreneurs and companies bring innovative new ideas to market; and social.network, which is building a decentralized protocol to power the next generation of online social networks.
“I am excited to work with Laser Network on their revolutionary mission. Eliminating the roadblocks that hinder the blockchain ecosystem is key in helping it live up to its true potential,” Sanghera said.
The Laser Network provides to the blockchain what SWIFT offers the worldwide banking system of fiat currencies. In this system, currencies coexist with one another thanks to cross-platform protocols such as SWIFT, which allow for different currencies and banking systems to smoothly transact and interact with each other.
Currently, no similar system exists for cryptocurrencies, and Laser’s mission is to change that. Laser is a network that operates parallel to an existing blockchain network and is able to translate unique attributes of clients and nodes on each blockchain into a “generic” code that can be understood by all blockchains that run with Laser. This “generic” code effectively enables blockchains to speak the same language to each other.
The result of this is that a user of Cryptocurrency A can send money to the Cryptocurrency B wallet of their recipient, instead of being restricted to just their own cryptocurrency. Laser Network eliminates the borders of the blockchain world as SWIFT eliminated the borders of the banking world.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- NFL Announces 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- Howard Terminal: City Of Oakland, SB 293 Skinner, Mello Roos, And Private Activity Bond
- LA Clippers Rally From Down 25 Points To Advance To The WCF For The First Time, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Nba Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers By- Eric Pangilinan
- NFL News: Cole Beasley Bill’s WR Anti Vaxxer Rant On Twitter My Take By Joseph Armendariz
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland