ESII presents WEASY, a fun and easy-to-use IoT to enhance the customer experience
LAVERUNE, France – ESII, SAS, French leader in innovative customer journey solutions, is proud to announce that it will participate in CES 2019 from January 8 to 11, in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
ESII will showcase Weasy, a connected card that enhances the customer experience and frees him from the wait.
Optimizing the reception of customers and their journey is a key issue. Reducing wait times, offering a personalized welcome, offering cross-channel services and improving profitability are some of the challenges.
Thanks to Weasy, a ticketless solution to welcome visitors, the reception becomes connected. With this connected card, customers are totally free of waiting. The device dynamically displays the number of people waiting, informs them when they are called and indicates on the screen the counter that calls them.
Customers can enjoy their time in the store, without having to wait in a queue. A pause function even allows them to take all the time they want to watch, try the products, before being called by an advisor or a salesperson.
When another customer is called, Weasy automatically goes to sleep and once repositioned on its base at the reception, it recharges itself.
Easy and funconnected object, Weasy benefits from a patented ESII technology and adapts to all environments: specialized shops, stores, pharmacies, restaurants …
Our participation in the CES, international showcase of technological innovation is also for us the opportunity to accelerate our international development.
ESII is the specialist in customer reception management with a diversity of customers around the world to prove the innovation of our offer (stores, banks, hospitals …). Among our clients: DECATHLON SPORTS, LEROY MERLIN DIY, NESPRESSO, CARREFOUR SUPERMARKETS, FNAC, CONFORAMA FURNISHINGS, TRAVELEX, Caissedesjardins Bank, AIR France AIRLINES, City of Paris, ARGOS RETAIL COMPANY, …
Come and visit us: CES, JAN 8-11, 2019, LAS VEGAS, NV
Eureka Park, Booth #50000
We exhibit on the French Tech and Business Francepavilion,associated with Occitanie region.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- Nba Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime
- NBA Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers – By Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth Reaction: What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Cole Beasley Reaction To Joseph Armenderiaz Vlog By- Eric Pangilinan
- Juneteeth, What Is Its Meaning To America? By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Some Filipinos Question Manny Pacquaio Ability- To lead By Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Nate Hobbs That Raiders 5th Round Draft Pick By- Eric Pangilinan
- Tropical Storm Claudette Downgraded To Depression Moving Through Fayetteville Georgia
- Royal Exchange In San Francisco: Zennie62 Live With Zennie Abraham And Beth Schnitzer Of Sprizt Mktg
- 2021 MLB Draft News: MLB Tabs NFL Draft Architect Frank Supovitz For 2021 MLB Draft Denver
- Happy Juneteenth Says Oakland Grand Lake Theater Marquee, Thanks To Allen Michaan
- Black Business Roundtable with Doug & Everett: Attorney Robert Harris, Harlem’s Walter Edwards
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review