ONN – Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
It’s quite clear that some in the media are about the business of nothing less than assisting Tony Buzbee in the defamation of Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson. The latest news known to the public has Houston Super Lawyer Tony Buzbee filing his 23rd lawsuit against Watson, and just as the 22nd one was dropped for reasons concerning privacy. But the latest document spells problems for Tony Buzbee, starting with just who Erica Chapman is.
The lawsuit story has it that an Erica Chapman is a Houston makeup artist who was reported as an unlicensed massage therapist that Watston reportedly found on Instagram. A Google search for a Houston makeup artist does not reveal a Houston makeup artist by that name, but there is one named Erica Chapman and in Katy, Texas, just 29 miles away. But, the point is, she’s not in Houston.
When I searched for that Erica Chapman, the only listing was a Linkedin entry listed like this:
Erica Chapman – Freelance Makeup Artist – MAC Cosmetics …
www.linkedin.com › erica-chapman-4a7446206
Katy, Texas, United States · Freelance Makeup Artist · MAC Cosmetics
Clicking on it revealed a result page explaining the profile was not available. Have a look here.
This means one of two things:
1) Erica Chapman didn’t know her name was attached to the Tony Buzbee Lawsuit, and sought to hide her profile because online searchers (not me) were contacting her. Or…
2) Erica Chapman did know her name was used and hid her profile from public view to hide a truth that would impact her case.
In either case, there are two more facts that are very clear, here. The first is that Tony Buzbee’s client Erica Chapman, in being cast as an “unlicensed massage therapist”, becomes an example of the kind of person that is using the guise of being an “unlicensed massage therapist” for prostitution. That comes from research done by TCU Professor Vanessa Bouche, who was introduced in a previous post.
Upon noting the coverage here, Professor Bouche noted that her research uncovered that the Houston massage therapists she found that were also involved in the sex trade were unlicensed. Again, Erica Chapman is reported to be a makeup artist and an “unlicensed massage therapist”.
In my vlog, I said that the clients represented by Gloria Allred do not hide from public view. Take Natalie Khawam, who I interviewed with Gloria at the Night of 100 Stars Oscars Party:
At no point did Natalie Khawam hide herself from view, and has a high-profile, today. Also, Tony has only introduced Ashley Solis to the media, but then Ms. Solis claimed her business has suffered and that she “currently cannot practice massage therapy” because of her alleged encounter with Deshaun Watson, but internet searchers revealed that her business was active and with current client testimonials that go up to the first of April.
Tony Buzbee’s Track Record Of Fake Clients And Fake Lawsuit Targets Matters
As stated before, Tony Buzbee has a track record of fake clients and fake lawsuit targets. The evidence is worth repeating:
The Buzbee Law Firm Has A Record Of Using The Names Of People As Clients Who Never Hired The Organization
If Tony Buzbee used the kind of class-action lawsuit way of gathering many people with similar grievances to join together and file a lawsuit, and the information on the women did not come from the Houston Texans, then it would also seem to follow a pattern where Buzbee uses questionable tactics to gain clients who have paper-thin claims – or even know that he’s representing them. Take the Hurricane Harvey matter – or, if you’re Tony, maybe you should forget it.
The Southwest Texas Record reports that in an effort to make money from the tragedy off Hurricane Harvey, The Buzbee Law Firm filed nearly 400 suits against insurers on behalf of clients who said they were impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Moreover, the publication reports that The Buzbee Law Firm partnered with another law firm who got clients with Spanish surnames via tables at flea markets. Moreover, it was found that The Buzbee Law Firm did not actually represent all 400 plaintiffs, but was presenting itself as if it did. Additionally, the Southwest Texas Record reports The Buzbee Law Firm’s practice of claiming to represent people who had no knowledge that their names were used in a lawsuit was common.
This is what the Southwest Texas Record reported about the case and about The Buzbee Law Firm:
Around half of the suits were brought against The Texas FAIR Plan Association, which was created by law to provide residential property insurance to persons who are unable to obtain coverage through the voluntary market.
Court records show the vast majority of the cases appear to be filed on behalf of plaintiffs with Hispanic surnames.
Furthermore, there are several attorneys not from Buzbee’s firm listed as co-counsel on the Harvey suits, attorneys who work for the Law Offices of Manuel Solis – a law firm that markets itself to Spanish-speaking individuals and is known for setting up booths at flea markets across Texas in search of clients impacted by severe weather events.
When asked if Solis referred the cases to him, Buzbee declined to name names.
“We have handled these cases from the beginning,” Buzbee said. “They came to us directly, but also many were referred to us.”
While the question of who exactly referred the cases to Buzbee remains unclear, another query, one being posed by a defendant insurer, has come to light – does the attorney actually represent all the plaintiffs in his lawsuits?
And then there’s this case of the fake client:
Tony Buzbee, a personal injury lawyer who earned millions fighting oil companies, maritime operators and insurance companies, got to the courthouse fast with his latest case representing the family of a Katy man recently killed in a rig explosion near New Orleans.
So fast, that he sued the wrong companies.
But this is just one complication in a case that has become even more complicated over the past few days. Buzbee was fired by the widow of Tim Morrison, then sued a Morrison family friend for interfering in the case and went to court to force Morrison’s family to pay his fee.
Morrison, 44, was killed Oct. 15 when an oil and gas storage rig on Lake Pontchartrain exploded. Buzbee in the lawsuit blamed two Houston companies, alleging that the subcontractors hired to clean pipes on the rig used cleaning materials that ignited and caused it to explode.
But one company named in the suit doesn’t seem to exist. And the other, a Houston industrial cleaning company, has no connection to the rig or the rig’s owner, Clovelly Oil Co. of New Orleans.
The case took an unexpected turn when Morrison’s widow, Erika, fired Buzbee’s law firm earlier this week. Buzbee shot back, suing a friend of Tim Morrison and three unnamed Louisiana lawyers for alleged tortious interference, saying in court records he stands to lose $10 million in legal fees the case would have “easily” generated. Then later this week, Buzbee’s firm asked the court to force his clients – Erika Morrison and her two young children -to pay the money he has coming.
Jack Jamison, a Dallas accident lawyer who has represented the Morrisons for years, called the situation “absurd and grotesque.”
“He is representing Mrs. Morrison while he is suing her,” Jamison said.
Buzbee, who won millions of dollars for clients injured by the 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion, said he couldn’t sit idly by while Louisiana lawyers came to Houston to convince Erika Morrison to drop his firm. As for the wrongful death case – the original case that started this saga -Buzbee said he based it on information he received from officials he did not identify and that he believed to be correct.
So, as I stated before, given the film-flammery involved, it’s hard to take Tony Buzbee’s claims against Deshaun Watson at face value. First, he’s going to the Houston Police, then he says that political fears keep him from going, then he’s gone to the police, or his clients have. Prior to this, The Houston Police were openly trolling Tony on Twitter. Part of me thinks his actions in finally going to the police were more cosmetic than real.
I remain convinced this is a shakedown lawsuit against Deshaun Watson. I would love to have all of the texts and emails exchanged between Buzbee and anyone even remotely involved in the Watson case. The truth is there.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Of Recalling Mayor Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021
- Oakland school district votes on vaccine mandate September 23, 2021
- Lakefront Home For Sale – 195 Honey Ln Fayetteville GA 30214 September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale – Introducing, 260 Camelot Fayetteville, Georgia September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale 3800 California Street Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com September 23, 2021
- Oakland Officer, Suspect Wounded In Shootout; Suspect Surrenders After Tense Standoff September 23, 2021
- Weather Forecast Oakland, California ▶ Oakland weather Forecast 09/23/2021 September 23, 2021
- COVID Vaccinations: Oakland Unified School District Board Approves COVID Vaccination Mandate For Students September 23, 2021
- Oakland Unified School District Board Discusses Vaccine Mandate for Students, Staff September 23, 2021
- Woman Wanted For Pulling Gun On Chipotle Worker In Philadelphia September 23, 2021
- Go Fund Me For Raider Nation’s Black Hole Rob Rivera’s Funeral By Rachel Rivera September 23, 2021
- Gabby Petito case: Crews use new tools in the search for Brian Laundrie September 23, 2021
- Hey EBX & Hella Coastal – Brothers Brewing Co Was Oakland’s First Black Brewery, And Then There Was Pican Restaurant September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders NFL Pro football Focus Ranked Maxx Crosby Number 1 Edge Rusher By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- Raiders Steve Wisniewski Nominated For 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 22, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: What led police to the Carlton Reserve? September 22, 2021
- Laundrie neighbor says she saw Brian after his return September 22, 2021
- Former Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden On Gabby Petito’s Autopsy Findings September 22, 2021
- Oakland Athletics Unveil 2022 Season Ticket Plans and Pricing by Richard Haick September 22, 2021