Eminetra, the scraper news website that mines other sites like The Mercury News, and then shamelessly auto-posts that content as if it was its own, has a disclaimer on its website that’s just completely out of this world.
It reads like this:
Except where explicitly provided for herein or on the Site, you may not republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet, extranet site or any other online or offline publication, or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive, cache, or similar medium. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without our permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site nor to insert any code or product or manipulate the Content or the Site in any way, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in these Terms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain cases, you may be able to use individual stories, articles, or video that appear on the Site through online functionality we have specifically designated (e.g., to e-mail a story to a friend or to purchase the rights to reproduce a story for other use). In such cases, we will tell you directly in the portion of the Content you may use or you will see a link in the Content itself that will permit you to email the story, article, or video, or purchase the rights to reproduce it.
That’s a lot of nerve. I will certainly write your company and ask you, once again, to leave Oakland News Now alone. That’s OaklandNewsNow.com
Now, What Is Eminetra.com And Why Does Google Allow It To Steal News Content?
This is what it claims:
Eminetra.com, the pioneer of news sources & operates under the philosophy of keeping its readers informed of what’s happening out there. Eminetra.com offers fresh, compelling content that’s useful and informative for its readers. We delivers the latest updates on national and international issues with photo, audio and video. It strives to be very accurate by leaving no stone unturned as it digs into the heart of every story on the local as well as international level.
Besides its comprehensive news coverage and updates timely manner, we offers wide range of extraordinary insights on topics ranging from health, business, money, politics, sports, lifestyle, education to entertainment. Having a diverse range of products and sections it is for everyone in the family.
Utilizing a vast network of strategically situated correspondents all over USA, Eminetra.com is at the vanguard of every breaking news story that matters most to the common man.
But that part about strategically situated correspondents all over USA is a load of bull. Stragetically situated web crawlers is more accurate. Google said that it outlawed farms like this, but it must be getting weak because in Eminetra.com, it allows them. Stop. Please stop.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- KTVU Frank Somerville Suspended For Gabby Petito Social Media Debate – Answering Your Questions September 26, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives WRs Week 3 Drake London, Treylon Burks, Calvin Austin III. September 26, 2021
- Mary Everett Of Everett & Jones BBQ Berkeley Dies Of COVID-19 65 Years Old September 26, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives Defense Week 3 Cade York, DeAndre Square, CJ Brewer, Ty Boeck. September 26, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives WRs Week 3 Treylon Burks, Drake London and Deven Thompkins September 26, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlative-TE Week 3 Xavier Gaines,Charlie Kolar,Trey McBride&Gerrit Prince September 25, 2021
- Amtrak train headed to Seattle, Portland derailed in Montana September 25, 2021
- Jen Friel Of “Talk Nerdy To Me” On Her New TV Show At CES 2011 Las Vegas September 25, 2021
- Brian Laundrie Motel A 7 minute Walk From The Last Spot Kylen & Crystal were last seen alive September 25, 2021
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte Being Investigated By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign Running Back Trey Ragas To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Keys To Victory For Week Three Vs The Dolphins By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlative RBs Week 3 Sean Tucker, Ronnie Rivers Shermari Jones&Rasheen Ali September 25, 2021
- Staunch Moderates – Rapper Casanova Ace and DJ Staunch Launch New Album ‘The First Realm’ September 25, 2021
- In Memory of Our Friend, Willie Garson September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives QBs Week 3 Tannner Mordecai, Austin Kendall, and Jaxson Dart. September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Mogul Steve Wynn To Light Al Davis Torch At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- KTVU’s Frank Somerville Suspended For Good Says Rich Lieberman – Not Over Gabby Petito Social Media September 25, 2021
- Free Football Pick UCLA Bruins vs Stanford Cardinal Prediction, 9/25/2021 College Football Best Bet September 25, 2021
- Stanford Football: UCLA Motivational September 25, 2021
- Washington vs Cal 9/25/21 Free College Football Picks and Predictions Week 4 2021 September 25, 2021
- Mail thieves caught on camera in Oakland September 25, 2021
- Home For Sale – 2364 E 16th St Oakland, CA 94601 September 25, 2021
- 2018 SUBARU Outback Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Vallejo J3219216 September 25, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: INSIDE motel where Gabby Petito’s fiancé stayed after the traffic stop September 25, 2021