Donald Trump Said He Was For American Flag Burning Before He Was POTUS And NFL Anthem Protests
From YouTube Channel: September 29, 2017 at 04:23AM
ONN – Donald Trump Said He Was For American Flag Burning Before He Was POTUS And NFL Anthem Protests. Here’s Proof
As this is written, President Donald Trump has waged what the mainstream media describes as a ‘culture war’ against those who would protest against the National Anthem at NFL games, most notably NFL players.
Trump has attacked NFL players to such a harsh degree that, last Friday, at a rally in Huntsville, Alabama, he referred to pro football athletes involved in taking a knee during the playing of the anthem as “sons of bitches”: his exact words.
Those who consider themselves patriots started to verbally, and on social media, attack NFL players who were protesting not the flag in itself, but the horrible treatment and murder of black men and boys by police officers – in effect under the color of American law. Players like Colin Kaepernick and their supporters have reminded us that freedom of expression is part of what made America.
To this point, you would think Donald Trump disagrees with them. A number of people, generally white and politically conservative, use Trump’s words and name and say that the NFL players should not go against the President. Again, as if the President really disagrees with freedom of expression.
Well, folks, here is proof that President Donald Trump is using and manipulating a group of Americans.
On January 8th 2015, Trump was on David Letterman for an interview. In the many video copies of this full exchange, at about the 8:17 mark, Letterman goes into asking Trump what he thought about the attack on the staff of Charlie Hebdo Magazine in Paris. Trump said it was awful and then Letterman went into a rant about how American freedom of expression is in actions like, and he specifically said this, flag burning! Trump nodded his head in agreement and said “he’s right” – and took no time to argue with or reject what Letterman was saying. In fact, Trump continued to nod in approval and then said “He’s on fire, tonight.”
President Trump is tricking and manipulating people in an effort to divide America and take our gaze off of the many problems his Administration has. It’s time to stop being played for a fool, folks. Time to wake up.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery