Donald Thompson, Walk West CEO, Shares Insights on the Intersection of Sales, Marketing & Personal Brand at T-REX Summit.
Raleigh, NC – Walk West announced today that CEO Donald Thompson will be a featured speaker at the T-REX Summit on April 16th, 2019 at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, NC. His presentation, The Blend of Sales, Marketing & Personal Branding in the Digital Age, is an actionable playbook of proven sales strategies that anyone who holds revenue responsibility at an organization will relish.
“The main takeaways from my presentation will be the tools, techniques, and mindset that sales professionals need in these three areas, a three-legged stool of success,” says Donald Thompson, CEO of Walk West. “Sales doesn’t stand alone, marketing doesn’t stand alone, nor do you as an individual. You need all of these things to work together to create customer confidence that allows the client to say yes to you.”
Thompson’s talk is derived from decades of successful experience as a founder, operator, and investor multiple times in numerous exits to firms like Adobe, KPIT and Beringer Capital. In addition to leading Walk West, he is a member of the strategic advisory board for North Carolina State University’s Computer Science Department. You also can find Donald working with the entrepreneurial community at American Underground and as a mentor for the Google for Entrepreneurs Exchange. He’s also penning his first book and has contributed articles to Entrepreneur.com and CNBC.com where he shares a leadership perspective built on a ferocious work ethic and the ability to learn from others while building high-performance teams.
Attendees at T-REX Summit can glean many lessons from Donald and leaders of other high-growth organizations that will help them hit aggressive sales goals in our evolving economy. This conference is billed as the Southeast’s premier B2B sales and marketing event. More than 300 people are expected to attend the second annual gathering launched by The Revenue Exchange, a platform designed specifically for people in sales. Vince Beese and Eric Boggs created the summit and its regular meetups as a way to collaborate and learn from like-minded professionals.
Tickets for the T-REX Summit are still available here. It kicks off on Monday, April 15th with an evening keynote followed by a full day of programming on April 16th that promises no boring panels, no pitches, no commercials – just engaging content that attendees will value for years to come.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave