CVS Mail Order Service Cancelled Every Single Prescription I Placed – Jessica Dwyer
So public service announcement. CVS’s Mail order service is a complete cluster. Every med I’ve tried to fill through them so I don’t have to put myself at risk by going into the pharmacy has been cancelled for no reason (even something as lame as Prilosec.) So this time the drugs to help me sleep were sent directly to them. They still haven’t filled them and are waiting for “more information.” This was sent in to them on Tuesday.
I just unleashed on them over the phone asking if the excuse of a “controlled substance” was why the cancelled my Prilosec. I’ll never get my meds from them so I’m going to have to now go out and risk it at Rite Aid because I can’t freaking sleep.
They don’t care about putting people at risk that need their meds apparently. I’ve tried everything and there was not a single reason they could give. My doctor submitted the prescription directly to them. I checked the site that they and it said the meds were supposed to be sent out and received by this date. Now they are stating the script was incomplete. How? How is that even possible? THE DOCTOR SENT IT TO YOU DIRECTLY WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?
Already existing scripts they cancelled. Why? For something as mundane as Prilosec.
In a time like this, this is an essential way of getting meds. Luckily Rite Aid allowed me to get extras of my other medications when I told them this wasn’t working and that my insurance company was allowing additional fills due to the pandemic.
So thank you CVS for putting me at risk again for something I need that you are supposed to be supplying. There is no excuse for this, none. If I needed these for a life or death condition god help me.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Berkeley Councilmember Ben Bartlett Says FAA Threatens City’s Skies
- President Biden, First Lady, Vice President Harris Statements On Walter Mondale’s Passing
- Oakland A’s Road Warrior Ways Produce 8-Game Win Streak, 9-7 Record
- City of Oakland, Partners, Welcome New Brooklyn Basin Affordable Housing Units Residents
- VP Kamala Harris On Diplomacy With Mexico Northern Triangle Countries During Press Gaggle
- Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings | Official Teaser
- Oakland Schools News: OEA & OUSD Reach Tentative Agreement On 21-22 School Year Calendar
- Rusty Hardin, Deshaun Watson Lawyer, Asserts Client’s Innocence In Statement After Filing Response
- WhereDoWeGoOakland Is An Oakland Success By Derrick Soo
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson Answer To 22 Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Details Lies, Money Grab
- First Flight of the Ingenuity Mars Helicopter: Live from Mission Control
- LIVE: Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team — 4/19/21
- WHITE HOUSE LIVE CAM – Washington D.C. | USA | earthTV®
- USS Oakland (LCS-24) Commissioning Ceremony
- Capolow Talks Oakland, The Bay Area, Having His Own Strain, Signing To Cinematic
- USS Oakland (LCS 24) Joins the Fleet
- Daunte Wright and Adam Toledo Protest – Oakland 4/16
- Oakland A’s 2021 Final Out and Win Celebration VS Detroit Tigers 4/17/21
- Oakland Pre-K Through 6th Grade Classes Set to Reopen Monday
- Port of Oakland Drone Flight 4K