ONN – Senator Cory Booker Was Rude To This Black Male Vlogger And He Blasts Joe Biden?
Senator Cory Booker (D – New Jersey) criticized former Vice President Joe Biden for his comment that basically drilled down to his being able to work with anyone, even segregationists. On CNN, Booker, one of too many Democratic presidential candidates, said that “As a black man he was” sensitive to such racist actions as being called “boy”, whereas Biden was not.
I thought that was rich, because Senator Booker had zero problem ignoring me as an African American man who had a press credential at the 2019 California Democratic Party Convention. And, as the video-blog shows, I was right next to him. I had asked his aide if I could get just one question in to him. So, I was hanging around waiting for him to emerge from backstage after his speech.
As the video shows, he walks briskly, talking with his aide (the African American gentleman on his left and our right) and as he did, just behind me was an NBC reporter. But, I had position and sought to ask him a question about impeachment, and he just ignored me. So, I kept up walking and recording his talk with the NBC guy.
Look, I had a press credential, and as the video shows, he talked to the NBC reporter, and pretty much every female would-be supporter who said something, but not me. I’d never met the man before.
It was so bad, his work to ignore me, that first said “Go Cardinal” thinking that he would respond with something friendly as he played tight end at Stanford. That didn’t work. Later, I deliberately stood behind a young female reporter from Univision. At that point, outside Moscone Center, he said he was in a hurry and headed over to the Moveon.org event at Moscone North – but he stopped for her questions.
By massive contrast, another Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D – Hawaii) stopped to give me a one-on-one brief interview – which is what I asked for out of respect for her time. As you can see in the video, she was most gracious with her answer about the question of the impeachment of President Trump. In fact, that was what I was trying to ask Senator Booker as he was ignoring me!
Later, I shared what happened to me with former San Francisco Board of Supervisors and now California State Board Of Equalization Member Malia Cohen. Cohen said “The one thing I always do is talk to black media because of the way we’re treated.” Cohen is black. That kind of philosophy was obviously never practiced by Senator Booker.
And we’re both black men. Think about it.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – a major part of our new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Las Vegas Raiders | Week 7 NFL Game Preview October 19, 2021
- Oakland hills firestorm marks 30th anniversary October 19, 2021
- 30 years later: Remembering the Oakland Hills Fire October 19, 2021
- Los Bukis ULTIMO CONCIERTO 2021 Oakland CA I Mi Mayor Necesidad October 19, 2021
- In-N-Out Burger in Battle With San Francisco Health Officials Over COVID Rules October 19, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Game 3 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 19, 2021
- TITANS y BILLS se baten en un ASOMBROSO duelo de MONDAY NIGH | Semana 6 2021 NFL Game Highlights October 19, 2021
- LIVE SPORTS TALK! Monday Night Football Bills Titans Recap, MLB Playoffs, Next LSU Head Coach? October 19, 2021
- San Francisco Leaders Offer Cash Rewards in Hopes of Reducing Car Break-Ins October 19, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Full Highligh 4th Quarter | NFL Week 6, 2021 October 19, 2021
- Deputy chase underway in LA County October 19, 2021
- New Plan to Fight Car Break-Ins in San Francisco October 19, 2021
- Every Team’s Best Play From Week 6 | NFL 2021 Highlights October 19, 2021
- 49ers News TODAY: 49ers Injury Report, DeForest Buckner RETURNS, Trent Williams, Aaron Banks, Lynch October 19, 2021
- 30 years later: KTVU reporter recalls being trapped by Oakland Hills firestorm October 19, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Defensive Line is causing Havoc October 19, 2021
- Raiders Sign Desmond Trufant + Raiders Rumors On Clelin Ferrell Trade, D.J. Hayden & Derek Carr October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Alex Leatherwood Playing Better At The Guard Position By Eric Pangilinan October 19, 2021
- Raw Video: San Francisco Announces Cash Rewards To Stop Auto Burglary-Fueled Fencing Operations October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Former Pro Bowl DB Desmond Trufant Signs With Raiders By Joseph Armendariz October 19, 2021
- ILUW Local 10, The Shipping Backlog & The Working Class with ILWU Local 10 Pres Trent Willis October 19, 2021
- MLB LIVE: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves Live stream – Braves vs Dodgers Live October 19, 2021
- Raiders Rumors & News On Trade Clelin Ferrell, Derek Carr & Josh Jacobs + 2021 NFL Trade Candidates October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Jake Tonges Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Femi Oladejo Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Justin Wilcox Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Robert Bob Hamilton Oakland, Commercial Real Estate And Friend To Many, Died October 9th October 19, 2021
- All Passengers, Crew Safe After Plane Crashes In Texas Field October 19, 2021
- Why Vish was So Impressed with 49ers QB Trey Lance’s First Start October 19, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers News & Rumors On DeForest Buckner, 49ers Injury Report, Trade Candidates | Q&A October 19, 2021