September 18, 2018, Berlin, Germany – COPYTRACK https://www.copytrack.com, leading worldwide image copyright enforcer, and The WENN Media Group (WMG) https://www.wenn.com, international news content provider, announced today that they have entered into a long term exclusive arrangement for COPYTRACK to represent WMG’s global post licensing infringement rights worldwide.
COPYTRACK’S Proprietary “Reverse Image Search Engine Technology” Has 98% Accuracy of Finding Image Duplicates on the Internet
COPYTRACK monitors the international online use of images with worldwide licensing and rights enforcement. The COPYTRACK service is offered to photographers, publishers, news and photo agencies, and e-commerce providers, enabling them to find and enforce international image theft on the Internet without the use of expensive lawyers. The service is free, with COPYTRACK paid a portion of the fees only when and if collected. Following a strict “No win, no fee” policy, the whole process is completely risk-free for customers. COPYTRACK tracks images with its proprietary “Reverse Image Search Engine Technology,” which has a 98% accuracy of finding image duplicates on the Internet.
WMG Chairman and acting CEO Lloyd Beiny said, “We are delighted to pledge our 30 year old photo archive, which encompasses over 10 million images, to COPYTRACK, whose record of ensuring copyright owners are compensated for infringements of their IP is most impressive and, in my opinion, the very best service in the business. As the online digital world matures, the number of infringement incidents has increased exponentially. Photo assets owners need to demonstrably take a stand to curb this unlawful practice and ensure photographers and their agents are properly remunerated from those whose intent is to devalue our copyrights.”
Marcus Schmitt, CEO of COPYTRACK, said “We are happy to have Lloyd and the WMG team on board. With its long history and huge portfolio of images, WMG is a well-recognized and highly professional player in the image market. We are looking forward to a successful cooperation.”
COPYTRACK protects the image rights and handles licensing for photographers, publishers, news and photo agencies, and e-commerce providers online worldwide. The company provides a start-to-finish service that guides customers through the complicated world of image theft online without the need of expensive lawyers. COPYTRACK tracks images with its proprietary COPYTRACK “Reverse Image Search Engine Technology.” Customers simply mark images as used without a valid license and then can determine the fees or allow COPYTRACK to determine fees by an automatic license calculator. COPYTRACK takes care of image copyright enforcement, with successful cases in more than 90 countries.
Founded in 2015 by Marcus Schmitt, CEO, and based in Berlin, Germany, COPYTRACK has more than 35 international employees that constantly monitor the online use of digital images. For more information, see the website https://www.copytrack.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COPYTRACKcom, and Twitter: https://twitter.com/COPYTRACK.
About The WENN Media Group (WMG)
For almost 30 years, The WENN Media Group (WMG) has been at the forefront of providing the world’s media with up-to-the-minute entertainment news content. WMG is a unique, independent, global news organization headquartered in London, with production based in Los Angeles, New York, and Berlin. WMG’s entertainment content is relied upon by newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, websites, blogs, telecoms, national and international news for the very latest round-the-clock celebrity news, photos, and video content. For more information, see www.wenn.com.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Home For Sale At 6690 Outlook Ave Oakland, CA 94605 September 28, 2021
- John Guillory Stars In What Happened to the Black People in Oakland? Part One September 28, 2021
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report – 09.26.21 September 28, 2021
- FISHER BLOCK PARTY – Oakland 2021 – 4K September 28, 2021
- Fisher block party (Oakland) 9/25/21 September 28, 2021
- Fisher Block Party Oakland Live Technomusic Experience September 28, 2021
- Britney Spears’ Dad Allegedly Bugged Her Phone and Home September 27, 2021
- Why Jamie Lynn Spears Isn’t As Innocent As She Claims September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquakes – Dr Wendy Rocks Explains Why They Happened Today September 27, 2021
- Parents deny involvement in Brian Laundrie’s disappearance as FBI continues search September 27, 2021
- Howard Terminal Update – Oakland Doesn’t Need Alameda County For TIF, Loren Taylor Town Hall Tonight September 27, 2021
- Coach Gruden Presser | 9.27.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 27, 2021
- Bay Area Transparency Clashes With Oakland Police At Public Works Annex, Again September 27, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Is QB Derek Carr Leading In The MVP Race Right Now? By Eric Pangilinan September 27, 2021
- Oakland Police YouTube Video – Meet Deputy Chief Drennon Lindsey September 27, 2021
- KTVU’s Dave Clark Reports Sideshow Draws 70 Spectators in Oakland September 27, 2021
- Oakland Dynamites (8U) Big Play Highlights – 09.25.21 September 27, 2021
- With Double Slaying Sunday, Oakland Marks 102 Homicides So Far in 2021 September 27, 2021
- Rapper R Kelly Guilty Of Racketeering Sex Trafficking And Assault Expected To Get Decades In Jail September 27, 2021
- South Carolina Earthquake Today | Magnitude 3.1 earthquake Near Summerville, North Charleston September 27, 2021
- Crete earthquake – Brit tourists terrified as mag-6 quake rocks Greek island September 27, 2021
- WorldView: Earthquake hits Greece; Volcano erupts in Spain’s Canary Islands September 27, 2021
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake strikes the Greek island of Crete September 27, 2021
- Beck Bennett Leaves SNL Saturday Night Live After Historic 2020, 8 Years – Check His Instagram Page September 27, 2021
- Here’s where Dog the Bounty Hunter thinks Brian Laundrie is September 27, 2021