ONN – Come To The San Francisco Tel Hi Virtual Taste Of Tel Hi Online Fundraiser September 18th 2020
Come To The San Francisco Tel Hi Virtual Taste Of Tel Hi Online Fundraiser September 18th 2020
On September 18th, 2020, online, you’re invited to a very special event. I’ll let them tell you:
We are the Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center, but you can call us TEL HI for short. We bring people of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds together, and we try to help everyone in a bunch of different ways. You’ll find a broad range of programs and services in a safe, stable “home away from home,” which is something we’ve offered to the community for well over a century.
Please join us for TEL HI’s 130-year anniversary celebration at our annual fundraiser–A Virtual Taste of TEL HI! Because of this year’s unforeseen circumstances, we have decided to host our annual fundraiser virtually.
Still, we are excited to showcase our exciting event, which will be hosted by Franco Finn, from the Golden State Warriors! We have a spectacular program featuring a fabulous silent and live auction, the announcement of our $1,000 Food & Wine Shopping Spree sponsored by Postmates winner, and guest speakers Mayor London Breed, Supervisor Aaron Peskin, Assemblymember David Chiu, and Rodney Fong, Chamber of Commerce! All proceeds will fund programs that continue to support families living in San Francisco during the COVID-19 pandemic.
On September 18th 2020, we’re hosting A Virtual Taste of TEL HI 2020. The fundraiser helps support the operation of the Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Center. A Virtual Cocktail Party starts at 6:00 PM, and the show begins at 6:30 PM. Early registration is now open! Register now for this complimentary event so you can stay in the loop with event announcements and be entered for a chance to win our $1,000 Food & Wine Shopping Spree sponsored by Postmates! The winner will be announced during the show. Click here to register: https://ift.tt/2QWqDXt
View our virtual silent auction room below and take a look at our catalog of fabulous items! New items will be uploaded daily so come back to stay up-to-date with new offerings. The room will be open for online bidding starting Friday, September 11 6:30 PM up until the start of the show, or Friday, September 18 at 6:30 PM: https://ift.tt/3bwxvEl
For photos of our in-person 2019 event click here: https://ift.tt/3jMIaxO
Explore the link below to learn more about how you can get involved and discover why A Virtual Taste of TEL HI is continually one of the City’s biggest and most memorable fundraisers. For any questions, contact Yvonne Curley at 415.203.6087 or email at [email protected]
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Memories of Roy Steele
- Antioch Press Conference
- Oakland Mayor’s Town Hall Budget Summit – Guaranteed Income
- Renaming to White Supremacy Resolution
- The Sounds Of Oakland: Sideshow Season 2021 OPD Responds
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train Southbound at The Oakland Coliseum Amtrak Station 4KHD
- More Oakland Unified Elementary Students Return to School
- The Sounds Of Oakland: The OPD Engagement Of The 2021 Protest Season
- 11370 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA | Michael and Nicole Wilhelm, Compass
- Oakland Vigil & Protest for Daunte Wright & Adam Toledo 4/16/2021
- Berkeley Councilmember Ben Bartlett Says FAA Threatens City’s Skies
- President Biden, First Lady, Vice President Harris Statements On Walter Mondale’s Passing
- Oakland A’s Road Warrior Ways Produce 8-Game Win Streak, 9-7 Record
- City of Oakland, Partners, Welcome New Brooklyn Basin Affordable Housing Units Residents
- VP Kamala Harris On Diplomacy With Mexico Northern Triangle Countries During Press Gaggle
- Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings | Official Teaser
- Oakland Schools News: OEA & OUSD Reach Tentative Agreement On 21-22 School Year Calendar
- Rusty Hardin, Deshaun Watson Lawyer, Asserts Client’s Innocence In Statement After Filing Response
- WhereDoWeGoOakland Is An Oakland Success By Derrick Soo
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson Answer To 22 Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Details Lies, Money Grab