ONN – Coal Global Demand To Increase Proving Need For Insight Terminal Solutions OBOT
John Siegel was right.
Contrary to popular belief in America, worldwide coal demand is projected to trend up, and not down. This points to the need for the Phil Tagami and John Siegel developed Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal (of which Zennie62media is a content development client). But it also points to what ITS – OBOT can offer: a safe, low-emissions way of transporting coal.
“Despite the growth in low-carbon fuels in recent decades, the reality is coal remains a major fuel in global energy markets … the world consumes 65% more coal today than in the year 2000,” the report by the Paris-based International Energy Agency (IEA) said.
The IEA also added that World coal demand is expected to expand at an annual growth rate of 0.5 percent, reaching 5,624 million tons of coal equivalent (Mtce) in 2024. A drop in coal consumption in Europe and the United States due to coal power phase-out plans in Europe and an increase in the use of gas in the United States, will be offset by growth in a number of fast-growing Asian economies, the IEA report also added.
Is Tom Steyer Just Playing Messaging Games To Drive Coal Prices Down In America?
Is Tom Steyer really running for President of The United States, not to really get America on a “climate change awareness” planning effort, but to just plain drive the price to produce coal down? Remember, Tom Steyer made his billions in the coal and fossil fuel industry.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Charlotte Hornets vs Orlando Magic – Full Game Highlights | October 27, 2021 | 2021-22 NBA Season October 27, 2021
- Why we still have daylight saving time October 27, 2021
- All-Access | 2021-2022 Warriors Opening Night at Chase Center October 27, 2021
- The Woke World Series: Leftist Hypocrites Miss a Big Opportunity | Ep 373 October 27, 2021
- Democrats’ Billionaire Tax Plan Puts About 700 People in Its Sights October 27, 2021
- Texas man could win $35.6 million if Astros win World Series October 27, 2021
- Blake Swished A Clean Over The Head Shot After The Whistle 😂 October 27, 2021
- NFL Trade Deadline: will the New England Patriots “Buy or Sell”? October 27, 2021
- GOP’s Execution System Halted In Oklahoma October 27, 2021
- Keke Palmer Says She Honored Ancestors Singing National Anthem At World Series | TMZ Sports October 27, 2021
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro could be charged for mishandling the pandemic October 27, 2021
- Nikita Dragun Wants To Educate Dave Chappelle On Transgender Community | TMZ October 27, 2021
- Look ahead to game 2 of the World Series October 27, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Trade To Miami DONE? Latest Dolphins Rumors On Acquiring The Franchise QB + Tua Talk October 27, 2021
- Law enforcement prepares to keep World Series crowds safe October 27, 2021
- World Series 2021 – Game 1 – National Anthem – Sang by Keke Palmer October 27, 2021
- Blake Griffin Does a H-O-R-S-E Shot after a call 😎 October 27, 2021
- ‘Wing-Nut Racism’: Howard Dean Crushes Ted Cruz October 27, 2021
- NFL refuses to release report on investigation of Washington Football Team October 27, 2021
- Calif. Urges Eligible Residents to Get COVID-19 Booster Shot as Holiday Season Nears October 27, 2021
- A happy rescue | Simba the lion finally home where he belongs October 27, 2021
- Call of Duty: Vanguard File Size Revealed | GameSpot News October 27, 2021
- Pat Beverley Gets Called for the New Rule Offensive Foul, Gives a Thumbs Up 👍 October 27, 2021
- JAY-Z Almost Spilled his Drink after BLAKE GRIFFIN DUNK 😂 October 27, 2021
- Travis d’Arnaud goes deep! Puts the Braves on the board in Game 2! October 27, 2021
- The soaring cost of inflation October 27, 2021
- Extreme weather events highlight U.S.’s failing infrastructure October 27, 2021
- 2021 World Series pits bitter Atlanta Braves against reviled Houston Astros October 27, 2021
- Event Marks Beginning of 100-Day Countdown to 2022 Beijing Olympics October 27, 2021
- San Diego Democratic Party pushes to ban state-sponsored horse racing October 27, 2021
- Group Helps Breast Cancer Survivors Find Adventure, Community And Inspiration October 27, 2021
- Raiders News : Raiders Trade For DT/DE Michael Brockers? October 27, 2021
- Gas prices continue to climb October 27, 2021
- Meet Alysa Liu: 16-Year-Old Olympic Figure Skating Hopeful From the Bay Area October 27, 2021
- British-Iranian woman faces more prison time in Tehran October 27, 2021
- NFL PICKS: Green Bay Packers vs Arizona Cardinals | 🏈 NFL Best Bets | NFL Picks Today October 27, 2021
- Bradley Beal Blows Wide Open Layup Twice – Shaqtin’ A Fool Moment October 27, 2021
- Bay Area Forecast: Great Thursday; More Rain Ahead October 27, 2021
- Authorities Identify Suspect Accused of Stabbing Good Samaritan in San Francisco October 27, 2021
- Top Democrats say a deal on Biden’s social spending plan is imminent, but roadblocks remain October 27, 2021