NEW YORK – For the second year in a row, a Rand McNally 2-in-1 ClearDryve headphone has been identified for its leading-edge technology and named a CES Innovation Awards Honoree. ClearDryve 180, which hit retail shelves and e-commerce sites in August, was selected for the 2020 honor in the highly competitive “Headphones” category. The recognition follows last year’s honoring of ClearDryve® 200, Rand McNally’s inaugural headphone product.
Built for professional drivers, ClearDryve devices are wireless, premium, 2-in-1 noise-cancelling headphones that convert into mono headsets. The 2020 awards were revealed this evening at CES Unveiled New York.
“This recognition affirms our focus on innovating the headphone and headset category for professional drivers,” said Stephen Fletcher, CEO of Rand McNally. “We are elated to receive this honor for the second straight year. Our new ClearDryve® 180 provides exceptional audio quality and noise cancellation for both the driver and the person with whom they are speaking. The ambient noise of the vehicle is nearly eliminated allowing for clear calls at normal volumes.”
Innovation Awards recognition is given to an elite group of products that have scored highly across a variety of criteria that reflect outstanding product design and engineering. The honor recognizes new, cutting-edge technology products and services.
Products reviewed in the prestigious program are judged by a panel of highly respected consumer technology designers, engineers, and tech journalists. Entries are evaluated based on their engineering, design, functionality, consumer appeal and how they compare to competitors in the marketplace.
The ClearDryve 180 was uniquely developed for drivers – from professional over-the-road trucking to ride hailing and delivery service. The flexible device provides drivers with a hard-working headset for making and receiving calls while on the road, and an ultra-high-fidelity pair of headphones for relaxing after the day’s drive. Rand McNally worked closely with its professional driver customer base in developing the 2-in-1 headphones.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), which hosts the global Consumer Electronics Show each year in Las Vegas. The group has recognized achievements in product design and engineering for more than 50 years.
Rand McNally’s ClearDryve 180 is showcased during CES Unveiled New York, today, and at CES 2020, in Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2020.
To learn more about ClearDryve180 visit randmcnally.com/ClearDryve180
About Rand McNally – Rand McNally is transforming personal and business travel with its revolutionary connected vehicle technology and consumer electronics. Rand McNally’s mission is to deliver innovative products and services that enrich life’s journey in four key segments: Consumer Electronics, Consumer Travel, Commercial Transportation, and Education. Learn more at randmcnally.com.
©2019 RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally. All rights reserved.
Rand McNally, the globe logo, and ClearDryve are registered trademarks of RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally.
SOURCE Rand McNally
For further information: Rand McNally, firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- Who will be the next Raiders coach in Week 6? | NFL NEWS TODAY October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Game Preview October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Morning Show: The Positives With The Team October 15, 2021
- Stephen Schear Runs For Mayor Of Oakland, But Who The Hell Is He? October 15, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, NFL, CFB, NHL, WNBA Finals, Golf, NASCAR, NBA PF Ranks, News & Notes, Best Bet/Fab 5 October 15, 2021
- 49ers Trade Rumors: Trade For Brandin Cooks, Greedy Williams? Asante Samuel Jr Draft MISS | Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor Runs For California Assembly Seat October 15, 2021
- Giants-Dodgers 2021 Highlights (NLDS Game 5 preview – IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TONIGHT!) October 15, 2021
- While LA Dodgers Spoil SF Giants MLB Playoffs Party, Oakland Gets Idea Of A’s At Howard Terminal October 15, 2021
- Giants vs Dodgers Game 5 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 15, 2021
- The adventure of the lake Merritt light show 2021 October 15, 2021
- Oakland Schools Leroy Gaines: OUSD Announces Arrival of New Network 4 Superintendent October 15, 2021
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Dodgers Defeat Giants Under Controverial Check Swing By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- XO Sports Talk Eps. 24 MLB Playoffs, NCAA Football WNBA Playoffs, NFL Week 5 & 6 picks, Boxing October 15, 2021
- The Oakland Police Department Needs Your Help Solving A Homicide By IDing This Car October 15, 2021
- Raiders Press Conference Talk, Mike Mayock takes Control October 14, 2021
- The Good News About 49ers QB Trey Lance’s Left Knee Sprain October 14, 2021