NEW YORK – For the second year in a row, a Rand McNally 2-in-1 ClearDryve headphone has been identified for its leading-edge technology and named a CES Innovation Awards Honoree. ClearDryve 180, which hit retail shelves and e-commerce sites in August, was selected for the 2020 honor in the highly competitive “Headphones” category. The recognition follows last year’s honoring of ClearDryve® 200, Rand McNally’s inaugural headphone product.
Built for professional drivers, ClearDryve devices are wireless, premium, 2-in-1 noise-cancelling headphones that convert into mono headsets. The 2020 awards were revealed this evening at CES Unveiled New York.
“This recognition affirms our focus on innovating the headphone and headset category for professional drivers,” said Stephen Fletcher, CEO of Rand McNally. “We are elated to receive this honor for the second straight year. Our new ClearDryve® 180 provides exceptional audio quality and noise cancellation for both the driver and the person with whom they are speaking. The ambient noise of the vehicle is nearly eliminated allowing for clear calls at normal volumes.”
Innovation Awards recognition is given to an elite group of products that have scored highly across a variety of criteria that reflect outstanding product design and engineering. The honor recognizes new, cutting-edge technology products and services.
Products reviewed in the prestigious program are judged by a panel of highly respected consumer technology designers, engineers, and tech journalists. Entries are evaluated based on their engineering, design, functionality, consumer appeal and how they compare to competitors in the marketplace.
The ClearDryve 180 was uniquely developed for drivers – from professional over-the-road trucking to ride hailing and delivery service. The flexible device provides drivers with a hard-working headset for making and receiving calls while on the road, and an ultra-high-fidelity pair of headphones for relaxing after the day’s drive. Rand McNally worked closely with its professional driver customer base in developing the 2-in-1 headphones.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), which hosts the global Consumer Electronics Show each year in Las Vegas. The group has recognized achievements in product design and engineering for more than 50 years.
Rand McNally’s ClearDryve 180 is showcased during CES Unveiled New York, today, and at CES 2020, in Las Vegas, January 7-10, 2020.
To learn more about ClearDryve180 visit randmcnally.com/ClearDryve180
About Rand McNally – Rand McNally is transforming personal and business travel with its revolutionary connected vehicle technology and consumer electronics. Rand McNally’s mission is to deliver innovative products and services that enrich life’s journey in four key segments: Consumer Electronics, Consumer Travel, Commercial Transportation, and Education. Learn more at randmcnally.com.
©2019 RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally. All rights reserved.
Rand McNally, the globe logo, and ClearDryve are registered trademarks of RM Acquisition, LLC d/b/a Rand McNally.
SOURCE Rand McNally
For further information: Rand McNally, [email protected]
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery