City of Oakland vs Oakland Raiders Motion To Dismiss Hearing Today On ZOOM: How You Can Attend
The hearing that will determine the fate of the lawsuit against the NFL and the Oakland Raiders now called Las Vegas Raiders, is today at 12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST.
This hearing is on the “motion to dismiss” that was filed by the Raiders and the NFL last year.
The public and media are allowed to attend via ZOOM conference, but until now, the information on how to attend has not been presented. Here it is:
CLERK’S NOTICE RE MOTION TO DISMISSHEARING SET ON FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2020at09:30 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)CaseName: 18-cv-7444 City of Oakland v. RaidersThe Motion to Dismisshearing set in this case on April 17, 2020,will be held by Zoom Webinar at9:30 AM. Members of the press and public may attend the webinar as non-participating attendees at the following link:
Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/99806531409?pwd=WXY… 148673Or iPhone one-tap:US: +13462487799,99806531409# or +16699006833,,99806531409# Or Telephone:Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):US: +1 346 248 7799or +1 669 900 6833or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 Webinar ID: 998 0653 1409Password: 148673
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ab617pETIwPLEASE NOTE:
Persons granted remote access to court proceedings are reminded of the general prohibition against photographing, recording, and rebroadcasting of court proceedings (including those held by telephone or videoconference). See General Order 58 at Paragraph III. Any recording of a court proceeding held by video or teleconference, including “screen-shots” or other visual copying of a hearing, is absolutely prohibited. Violation of these prohibitions may result in sanctions, including removal of court-issued media credentials, restricted entry to future hearings, or any other sanctions deemed necessary by the court.
Please see https://www.cand.uscourts.gov/zoom/for information on preparing for and participating in a Zoom Webinar. Counsel are instructed to familiarize themselves with and practice Zoom Webinar functions, and to test their internet, video, and audio capabilities prior to the hearing.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- City Of Oakland Bilingual Citywide COVID-19 Video With Mayor Libby Schaaf, OFD, OPD
- First Unitarian Church Of Oakland: Earth — Celebrate And Save It
- 755 65th St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale
- Timothy Douglas, OEA Negotiator, On OEA-OUSD Oakland School Reopening Tentative Agreement Before Final
- Raiders Mark Davis Right, We’re Wrong About Derek Chauvin Verdict Tweet, Here’s Why
- Oakland Police Should March In Solidarity With Black Community Post Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Raiders “I Can Breathe” Tweet: What Was Las Vegas Thinking With That Derek Chauvin Verdict Entry?
- President Biden and Vice President Harris Address the Nation on the Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict
- Oakland Tech’s Ahmed Muhammad School’s 1st Black Male Valedictorian On Day Of Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Derek Chauvin Murder Trial Verdict Livestream Reaction Vlog After Murder Of George Floyd
- WATCH LIVE: Jury in Derek Chauvin trial expected to return a verdict
- Oakland School News: OUSD Unveil’s New Green Schoolyard In Celebration Of Earth Day
- A Shooting Has Taken Place At A Stop & Shop In West Hempstead, NY, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Look At Oakland Lake Merritt Instagram Videos Shows Fun Gathering – Are Complaints Just Racism?
- Oakland Lake Merritt Vendors Move From Lakeshore To Grand Avenue, But Racist Take Remains
- Memories of Roy Steele, Oakland A’s Announcer
- Oakland Police Chief Antioch Press Conference
- Oakland Mayor’s Town Hall Budget Summit – Guaranteed Income
- Renaming to White Supremacy Resolution
- The Sounds Of Oakland: Sideshow Season 2021 OPD Responds