ONN – City of Oakland Corruption at Building Department with “Bribes” paid by Slumlords by Derrick Soo – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Affordable Housing is already a heated issue. But now its come to light that City of Oakland’s Building Department is ANOTHER Corrupt operation. The Oakland Public Ethics Commission will be “Fining” Anthony Harbaugh for his violations. His accomplice issued the Permits Downtown.
Update from Admin: This is from the Public Ethics Commission Agenda for Monday, January 4th, 2021:
In the Matter of Anthony Harbaugh (Case No. 18-11). In October 2016, PEC Staff opened a pro-active investigation into allegations of a bribery and misuse of position scheme by a senior building inspector Thomas Espinosa. During the investigation, Commission Staff found evidence that Anthony Harbaugh, a City building inspector, betweenJanuary 2015 and December 2016, committed, participated in, or aided and abetted Thomas Espinosa in committing multiple violations of the Oakland Government Ethics Act. The alleged violations included the following: soliciting and receiving bribes; making, and seeking to use his official position to influence, governmental decisions in which he had a disqualifying financial interest; misusing City resources for personal financial gain; misusing his City position to induce/coerce others to provide him with economic gain, and; failing to report significant income from individuals with matters before him as a City building inspector. The parties were unable to reach a stipulated settlement; therefore, on November 18 and 19, 2020, a hearing was held on the merits of the allegations. Staff Recommends that the Commission adopt the recommended factual findings of the Hearing Officer and impose an appropriate administrative penalty.
Thomas Espinosa issued those Building Permits.
Protected by the Federal Investigators “Immunity” from Prosecution, Elizabeth Williams, confessed to paying “Bribes” to Harbaugh and Espinosa both. Ms. Williams is the Oakland Slumlord that made me HOMELESS. She also has someone doing “Questionable” Filings on her behalf.
On site visits to Collect Rent, she regularly is ILLEGALLY carrying a Gun in her pocket. Carry Laws require her to carry gun in Open holster like Security Guards. She’s just ONE of the Thousands of Slumlords that have INVADED our Low-Income neighborhoods.
TO:Public Ethics Commission
FROM:Kellie Johnson, Enforcement Chief
DATE:December 15, 2020
RE:In the Matter of Anthony Harbaugh(Case No. 18-11); Post Hearing Recommendationfor the January 4, 2020, PEC Meeting
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling