The National Football League reports that Leigh Steinberg Client, Kansas City Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes leads all players in voting for the 2021 Pro Bowl. Here’s what the NFL issued:
Kansas City quarterback PATRICK MAHOMES, with 206,525 votes, leads all players in balloting for the 2021 Pro Bowl presented by Verizon.
Seattle quarterback RUSSELL WILSON (203,444 votes) ranks second overall, while Minnesota running back DALVIN COOK (188,767 votes), Tennessee running back DERRICK HENRY (185,494) and Kansas City tight end TRAVIS KELCE (185,218 votes) round out the top five.
Two of the top five vote-getters – Mahomes and Cook – are age 25 while four first- or second-year players currently lead their conference in votes received at their respective positions.
The PITTSBURGH STEELERS lead all clubs in total votes received. The KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, GREEN BAY PACKERS and BUFFALO BILLS round out the current top five.
Fan voting for the 2021 Pro Bowl presented by Verizon will continue online and on web-enabled mobile phones at NFL.com/ProBowlVote until Thursday, December 17.
Through the end of the voting period on December 17, fans will also be able to vote directly on Twitter. To cast such a vote, fans should tweet the first and last name of the player, the player’s official Twitter handle, or a hashtag including the player’s first and last name. All three of these methods must include the hashtag: #ProBowlVote. Voting via Twitter is in addition to the online ballot at NFL.com/ProBowlVote, which will be available throughout the entire voting period.
Roster selections are determined by the consensus votes of fans, players and coaches. Each group’s vote counts one-third toward determining the 88 All-Star players. NFL players and coaches will cast their votes on Friday, December 18.
The NFL is the only sports league that combines voting by fans, coaches and players to determine its All-Star teams. It was also the first professional sports league to offer online all-star voting in 1995. The roster reveal will be aired on NFL Network in late December.
NFL Pro Bowl Top-Five Vote-Getters
Kansas City Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs
The top teams with the most NFL Pro Bowl votes are the Pittsburgh Steelers, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, and the Buffalo Bills
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared