The Consumer Technology Association, otherwise known as CTA, has staked its claim toward a positive future: a return to Las Vegas and what will be CES 2022, and folks, this vlogger can’t wait. CES and Las Vegas were made for each other. So, on the cyber road to Las Vegas, here’s the latest tech news from CES, courtesy of its newsletter from Tuesday, March 30th, 2021:
Growth Areas Fueling the Future of Care
Digital health was top of mind in the past year, as the world turned to telehealth solutions and remote patient monitoring to find ways to protect their well-being during a challenging year.
Key growth areas and trends focused on the business of the industry have been highlighted by the pandemic.
Learn more about the latest insights driving models care beyond COVID-19, the new products redefining well-being and some of the visionaries moving the needle.
Latest News in Digital Health
Three Investment Growth Areas in Digital Health
At CES 2021, investment leaders shared insights about key areas of digital health where they are focused on investing, and how these growth areas can fuel the future of care.
CES 2021 Interview: Lisa Ernst, P&G
Interviewed by CES Anchor Justine Ezarik (iJustine), P&G’s Lisa Ernst discusses the company’s Oral B iO, sustainability and home care experiences, the ways in which P&G is a tech company, and how an idea goes from a spark to retail shelves.
CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honorees in Health and Wellness
CES 2021 Innovation Awards Honorees in Health and Wellness
The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. Explore all the honorees of the health and wellness category, including the five below. Click on each to learn more: ARK Sports, Oticon More, Themis, Vayyar Home, ZEISS UVClean.
Digital Health in 2020: Successes, Needs and Paths Forward
The year 2020 was digital health’s year to do exactly what it was designed for: treat remotely, diagnose accurately and share massive amounts of data to improve outcomes. Experts from Verily, Kinsa, Massachusetts General Hospital and UnitedHealth Group provide real-life examples of what has worked, where our health care system needs to improve, and how all this will change the way health care is delivered in the near future.
The past year delivered a bombshell to the world with the COVID-19 pandemic. The world, particularly the health care system, was forced to respond rapidly and with remarkable agility. Digital health was in demand to do exactly what it was designed to do: treat remotely, diagnose accurately, share massive amounts of data to improve outcomes, and so much more. This session will take a close look at how technology delivered, where our health care system and health tech need to improve, and how these new rules of contagion will change the way future pandemics are fought.
Join The Consumer Technology Association Now, And Before CES Las Vegas 2022
There are many benefits to being a CTA member, and that comes from me as vlogger, and not from the newsletter. I have enjoyed an 11 year association with the Consumer Technology Association from the place of media and CES Las Vegas. But CTA comprises the world of consumer technology, and is a who’s who of potential contacts for you. Go here and join CTA, and see you in Las Vegas in 2022!
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs And Richie Incognito Still Injured By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021