HOD HASHARON, Israel, Ahead of CES Las Vegas 2020 (where Zennie62Media celebrates its 10th year of coverage), Valens, the leader in ultra-high-speed in-vehicle connectivity, announced that its in-vehicle ultra-high-speed connectivity chipsets have been chosen as a CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree.
“We are honored to have our technology chosen as an Innovation Awards Honoree,” said Daniel Adler, Vice President & Head of Automotive Business Unit at Valens. “We are continuously engaged with the automotive OEMs and Tier-1s leaders to understand the challenges of the market today, and to make sure we can address these with our solutions. Innovation is one of Valens’ core values, and we are proud to have introduced the industry’s highest-performing, next-generation automotive chipsets, enabling unprecedented ultra-high-speed connectivity.”
Valens’ latest chipset – the VA608A – brings the industry’s most advanced automotive connectivity technology for smart and connected vehicles, providing resilient ultra-high-speed, long-distance data transmission for connected and autonomous vehicles.
Valens Automotive technology enables the tunneling of simultaneous streams of high-throughput data to support the many cameras, sensors, LiDARs, and displays that take our vehicles to the next level of in-vehicle connectivity. Valens’ chipsets provide a single, holistic, cost-effective approach to address the challenges of connectivity. Valens’ superior physical layer (PHY) significantly reduces software complexity, with proper mechanisms to ensure high resilience, such as error correction (RTS), adaptive modulation, and real-time noise cancellers.
Valens’ technology has been recognized by the MIPI® Alliance as the most resilient technology for in-vehicle ultra-high-speed connectivity. Valens is leading the market with innovative connectivity concepts for overall lower total system costs, more bandwidth and support for increased number of applications.
Join Valens at CES 2020 (LVCC, North Hall, Booth 9005) to learn more about the technology and experience unlimited possibilities enabled by one technology.
The CES Innovation Awards judges are highly respected experts in their fields and include technology designers, engineers and members of the media. The CES Innovation Awards are based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CTA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
About Valens Automotive
Valens Automotive, a division of Valens, was established in 2015 with the goal of delivering the world’s most advanced chipset technology for in-vehicle connectivity. Valens Automotive chipset enables highly resilient, ultra-high-speed in-vehicle connectivity, converging a range of interfaces (such as audio & video, Ethernet, USB, controls, PCIe, power) over a simple infrastructure (such as a single UTP wire). Valens’ patented technology is used by the world’s largest audio/video component manufacturers, enabling the highest quality of connectivity. Valens is a private company headquartered in Israel. For more information: https://www.valens.com/automotive-solutions, or follow @ValensAuto
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 2: Racism
- President Rodrigo Duterte Of The Philippines Under Investigation By Eric Pangilinan
- President Rodrigo Duterte Of The Philippines Under Investigation By- By Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Loki??By- Eric Pangilinan
- Atlanta Hawks Stun Philadelphia 76ers 106-106 In 2021 NBA Playoffs Game 5
- Who Is Loki ?By- Eric Pangilinan
- How Good Of A Boxer Errol Spence Jr Is
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Ballpark Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 1
- City Of Oakland Howard Terminal Presentation To Alameda County A Massive Disaster – Part 1
- What Does John Brown Bring To The Raiders?? – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Jon Gruden Dont Care What Critics Say- By Eric Pangilinan
- Criminals Hide in Plain Site With Oakland‘s Growing Homeless Population – By Derrick Soo
- Raiders Jon Gruden Don’t Care What Critics Say – By Eric Pangilinan
- Chris Paul Put On NBA COVID Protocol Changes Things – By Eric Pangilinan
- Diageo Official Spirits Sponsor Of The National Football League
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45605
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45607
- Riding The Craziest Roller Coaster In England Tom Simons – Tommyinnit Reaction Video
- Loki Episode 2 : Response To Zennie Of Zennie62 By Joseph Armendariz
- President Biden Meeting Russian President Putin Is Our American Expression Of Democracy