Lehi, Utah (press release) – Owlet Baby Care, the inventors of the award-winning Owlet Smart Sock, is proud to be named a CES Innovation Award Honoree in the Software & Mobile Apps category for its revolutionary new sleep training program called Owlet Dream Lab™. Dream Lab is a first-of-its-kind, personalized video-based course proven to teach your baby how to sleep through the night in as little as seven nights*.
This is the fourth CES award the venture-backed startup has received in the past two years. Last year, Owlet was named overall winner of Best Wearable for its innovative Owlet Band pregnancy tracker, which also was named an honoree in the Tech to Change the World category. The company was also an Honoree for the Owlet App, which combines the technology of its Smart Sock with a video camera so parents can see, hear and know their baby is okay all in one app. The Band along with its newest innovation, Dream Lab, will be on display this year where fans can stop by Sands, Halls A-D – 44361 to experience it for themselves.
“We have taken the premium sleep consultant experience and digitized it, enabling everyone to be taught by the world’s best. We’re excited to be democratizing access to world-class, personalized sleep training advice that can allow every parent to help their baby sleep through the night quickly and seamlessly,” says Jordan Monroe, Owlet Co-founder.
Today, the only way one can get world-renowned sleep experts, Jill Spivack and Jen Waldburger, in their home is if they are a celebrity or a millionaire. Dream Lab has taken their knowledge of sleep learning practices, usually reserved for Los Angeles elites, and made it available to the masses. This “smart course” provides users a thorough assessment of their little one’s needs and specific feedback on what is keeping a baby up at night, as well as matching users with a proven training method. Parents are provided minute-by-minute, day-by-day guidance that will even tell when their child’s next nap should be.
Over 1,000 parents have tested Dream Lab to date, with astounding results. Krista Allison, mom of a 9-month-old and avid Dream Lab user says, “Before Dream Lab we were struggling with nighttime sleep and 30-minute naps. We were feeding her 4-5 times a night, just desperate to get some sleep in. Now she puts herself to sleep for 11-12 hours at night and we followed the plan to wean her off all night feedings. Her naps went from 30 mins of having to be held to 1.5-hour naps in her crib. Thank you for giving me my happy well-rested baby!!”
Parents pay an average of $500+ for a sleep consultant to help their children to sleep through the night, but Dream Lab is available for just $199. For a limited time, parents can try out the platform for no cost. To learn more, go to owletcare.com/dreamlab.
*Based on tests of over 700 babies over a 14-day period. Individual results may vary.
About Owlet Baby Care
Owlet Baby Care is a venture-backed startup best known for its flagship product, the Smart Sock baby monitor. Founded by a team of passionate parents in 2013, this Silicon Slopes company located in Lehi, Utah has reinvented the baby industry, dominating the smart nursery category. Its newest product, the Owlet Band pregnancy monitor, has already won two distinctive awards at the Consumer Electronics Show for Best Wearable and Tech to Change the World.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave