SEOUL, KOREA (press release to Zennie62Media) – At CES Las Vegas 2020 Saltlux, Korea’s leading artificial intelligence company, will unveil its latest AI solutions, gearing up to enter the global market.
Saltlux, under the theme of “United Solutions of AI”, will use CES Las Vegas 2020 to showcase how AI is applied to our lives and business in the era of augmented intelligence, particularly in autonomous driving, VR/AR and RPA fields.
Saltlux will participate in CES Las Vegas 2020 with 3 partners – INFINIQ (data collection from self-driving cars), FRONTIS(industrial VR and AR), and SYMATION (RPA) – and introduce solutions jointly developed with partners, showcasing how those AI solutions will innovate our daily/professional life.
The following AI solutions will be showcased at CES Las Vegas 2020:
– Knowledge-base deep conversation system “TalkBot”
– Asia’s largest knowledge graph-based data inference and translation tool “Knowledge Graph”,
– BQA algorithm, deep learning-based IRQA and machine reading comprehension technology-based deep question answering engine “Deep QA.” The services will be provided in 7 different languages including Korean, English, Japanese and Vietnamese, and more languages will be added in 2020.
“Korea is considered as one of the fast-growing AI markets and local leaders in technologies and solutions are emerging in the global market,” said Tony Lee, CEO of Saltlux. “We will release a global AI platform in 16 languages including French, German, and Spanish in 40 countries around the word within the next 3 years.”
As Korea’s leading AI company, Saltlux is spearheading the development of artificial intelligence and big data technologies, with 194 patents (including PCT), the biggest number among domestic AI companies, and over 15 billion pieces of accumulated knowledge data which is Asia’s largest. The company provides both audio and visual intelligence based on a million-word corpus and over 20,000 hours of voice data. For the last 10 years, the company has been focusing on supplying AI platforms for building AI customer centers and chatbot for customer service as well as supplying big data platforms for unstructured data and customer voice analysis and public big data analysis. Recently, the company expanded into the AI OpenAPI service and cloud-based subscription service businesses that include data science SaaS service, data collection at scale, and cognitive analysis.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery