Las Vegas – CES Las Vegas 2020 has [email protected] and FamilyTech Summit at CES 2020.
With the holiday season here, the latest toys and kid-friendly gadgets are certain to be at the forefront of many families minds. What leading tech devices are the best for your family and youngsters? This January, the experts will gather together in one place to look at the modern family’s adoption of technology for learning and playing during the iconic [email protected] and FamilyTech Summit at CES 2020 on January 9, 2020 and during the exhibit marketplace January 7-10, 2020 at the Sands Expo and Venetian Resort Ballroom in Las Vegas. (This is Zennie62Media.net‘s 10th year at CES Las Vegas.)
Produced by Living in Digital Times (LIDT), a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES Las Vegas, [email protected] and FamilyTech Summit will once again showcase the top trends and thought leaders. Discussions include the impact of a connected life of entertainment and educational play, IoT, meeting kids where they are and protecting them, STEM/STEAM Educational Play, digital wellness, the future of play, where emerging technology lends a hand to family life, and much more. With a full day of industry lead sessions, nearly 50 speakers, curated networking opportunities, and 4-days of 20,000 sq. feet of space dedicated to the leading family and kids’ tech products, advancements, and displays, the 2020 [email protected] and FamilyTech Summit is certain to be the most captivating year yet.
“Today, we see kids learn and play with tech-enabled toys and devices fluidly. Parents have cut the cords for entertainment and taken storytelling and experience to a new level with the aid of tech, financial literacy is mobile first, Alexa and Google Assistants are a new member of the family who help with homework, and getting the family prepared for their day,” shared Tonda Bunge Sellers, [email protected] and FamilyTech Summit Producer and mom of two digital natives. “I’m always seeking ways to get back family time, and tech these days seems to be the tool that helps the most. This year, we are deeply examining the trends in technology on family life, play and learning, personal data, security and privacy, and finding balance for the modern family with their relationship to tech.”
[email protected] and FamilyTech Has Many Speakers And Panelists At CES Las Vegas 2020
The [email protected] and FamilyTech team are welcoming many speakers and panelists to CES Las Vegas 2020 who are key players in formulating the industry’s tremendous strides in toys and family-focused technology. Peter Jenkinson, TechUp, and Kimberly Mosely, American Specialty Toy Retailing Association, will explore what shopping looks like; and Start Up, created by b8ta and Tru Kids Brands, will share what Toys R Us looks like with a 21st century makeover and a surprise guest is confirmed to discuss the influencer market during the Summit, during a dive into the TechFluid Generation. Yvonne Lo of Buddy Phones; Giulia Carla Giovanelli, Hamelin Brands; and Michelle Meyers, Minelab, will discuss how companies are melding high tech with rich sensory experiences during “Firing on Sensors”. The Toy Association and ProdigyWorks will release new research on the future of STEAM/STEM, and Xplora will takes us on a journey of the latest wearable tech for the family.
Leena Elias, VP of Product Delivery and Digital Wellness Advocate at Avast, will help attendees understand how to protect families on any device anywhere during “Digital Wellness for the Family”. Sean Herman, Kinzoo will introduce a new way for families to connect. Speakers Jerome Dureau, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, and Vivek Goyal, PlayShifu, will lead a discussion on how mixed reality is providing agency and opportunity for kids and families to interact with each other and brands they love, in new and creative ways. The session is titled “Mixing up Realities: XR, AR, and VR” and will be moderated by lead writer for GamesBeat: Dean Tekeashi.
Kicking-off FamilyTech Summit at CES Las Vegas is the “Best of BabyTech” where attendees can dive into the huge market of technology that is utilized and created to help expectant families and young parents stay informed and analyze their progress. Later in the day, hear perspectives from industry leaders on the latest connected play landscape and how the untapped potential of emerging technologies, experimentation and collaboration are pioneering the future of play. Led by Collabsco / TechUp founder and award-winning Valerie Vacante, “The Future of Play, Gaming and Immersive Entertainment” session will explore how technology is finally catching up with our imaginations and creative ambitions.
Presented by Living in Digital Times, FamilyTech Summit is a 1-day conference and the Family and Kids Tech marketplace is a 4-day exhibit at CES Las Vegas. Registration for the conference sessions is now open. For more information and the full 2020 Agenda for FamilyTech Summit visit kidsandfamilytech.com
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Planning Commission Hearing On 410 20th St Thomas Berkley Way Tall Building May 5th 2021
- Bike Oakland: Foothill commute route loop a year later
- Zennie62 YouTube Gets Live Shout Out From Steven Campbell On Not Leaving Las Vegas Channel
- Las Vegas Live on a Friday – The Positive Vibes Livestream By Steven Campbell
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip