Las Vegas (press release) – Introducing Xmera, The Bionic Bicycle.
The Romanians from Pegas in collaboration with an experienced Romanian and US innovation team who has several projects funded on crowdfounding networks in the US, are launching a new project at the CES Las Vegas 2019 Technology Fair called Xmera – The Bionic Bicycle. (Zennie62Media coverage of CES 2019 Las Vegas sponsored by LydaMusic. Listen to her new album Divine Distraction, here at this link.)
Xmera – The Bionic Bicycle is a hybrid assisted by biometric sensors, which uses a technology that modulates the power of the bicycle’s electric motor to achieve a constant BPM rate, thus enabling the user to experience a cardio training similar to those used in the gym.
Xmera – The Bionic Bicycle is assisted by an application that can retrieve biometric data both from the sensor located on the handlebars and from a bracelet or smartwatch.
Furthermore, the Xmera – The Bionic Bicycle project involves the integration of an additional sensor that records the variation of brain waves with the help of a bicycle helmet and can use the information to change the intensity of the electric motor assistance voluntarily without the need for mechanical action.
Xmera – The Bionic Bicycle is in the prototype phase and will try to raise funding from the US and Europe markets in the coming period, particularly via crowdfunding.
More details on www.xmerabikes.com
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney