Mantis Vision and Digital Nation Entertainment at CES Las Vegas 2019
PETACH TIKVA, Israel – Ahead of CES Las Vegas 2019, Mantis Vision, a leading provider of 3D sensing technology for volumetric content creation and sharing, announced a strategic investment and partnership with Digital Nation Entertainment, a Santa Monica-based tech company, combining global entertainment partnerships and technology innovators to redefine the future of live digital content creation.
Mantis Vision’s partnership with Digital Nation Entertainment will create a digital collaboration, combining 3D volumetric capture technology, studios and live-streamed entertainment experiences to produce engaging live AR/VR/MR content for the entertainment industry.
Digital Nation Entertainment (DNE) is a pioneer in 360° video entertainment production. The company is specialized in presenting advanced AR/VR/MR Studio performances to an immersive live experience, making users feel as if they were on stage during the performance. DNE cooperates with several international projects and artists such as U2, Coldplay, Steve Aoki and many more.
Full partnership details will be announced next month at CES Las Vegas 2019 in the Mantis Vision booth, located in the LVCC, South Hall, Booth #21551.
“We’re excited to announce our partnership with DNE, which will allow Mantis Vision to bring our 3D capturing and sharing technology to the dynamic U.S. entertainment industry – the global hub for the AR/VR/MR content revolution,” said Gur Arie Bitan, co-founder and CEO of Mantis Vision. “As 5G connectivity comes into play, rich 3D volumetric content will increase demand for immersive AR/VR/MR experiences. Our partnership with DNE will bring the next-generation of AR/VR/MR production to the live entertainment market.”
“Combining DNE’s extensive experience in event and live AR/VR/MR content production with Mantis Vision’s world class volumetric capture and algorithmic compression technologies is the perfect fit for producing the next level of live digital entertainment,” said Craig Evans, co-founder and CEO, DNE.
“This new strategic partnership announced today with DNE completes a very dynamic and successful year of growth for Mantis Vision. Our partnership with DNE is a first step to enter into the content market, which further complements our technological offering. During CES 2019 we will introduce amazing new apps that will showcase this new offer and technology,” said Avner Miodezky, Mantis Vision Chief Value Creation Officer.
Mantis Vision and DNE will be onsite at CES Las Vegas 2019 demonstrating their latest live stream immersive AR applications. CES Las Vegas 2019, the world’s most important and influential tech event, runs January 8-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada. To experience the latest immersive 3D capturing capabilities, visit the Mantis Vision booth in the LVCC, South, Hall 1, 21551.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News