DENSO and Inforum team up for Women of [email protected] Event at CES Las Vegas 2019
SOUTHFIELD, Mich – DENSO, the world’s second largest mobility supplier, and Inforum, a nonprofit dedicated to accelerating the careers of women and building talent initiatives at companies, are partnering to host the “Women of [email protected]” event at the CES Las Vegas 2019. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
In Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 9, 2019. Lucrative jobs in STEM-related fields are projected to increase by 17 percent by 2024. However, just 18 percent of American computer-science college degrees go to women and only 14 percent of engineers in today’s workforce are female. To connect talented businesswomen and men in automotive and other tech-reliant sectors,
“DENSO remains committed to advancing diversity and inclusion within the automotive technology and mobility space. Having a diverse workforce enables greater innovative thinking, brings different perspectives to the decision-making process and accelerates the pace of R&D,” said Kara Grasso, vice president of DENSO International America, Inc. “As our industry evolves, the need for talented workers in STEM-related fields will continue to increase, and we’re thrilled to partner with Inforum to offer this opportunity for so many passionate, tech-focused professionals to connect at CES.”
Created in 1962 and originally known as the Women’s Economic Club, Inforum aims to help women advance in the workplace through education, networking, support and speaking opportunities. The 501(c)(3) educational and charitable nonprofit has over 25 affinity groups around Southeast and West Michigan where women can meet and build connections. At the event, corporate partners and members of Inforum and its AutomotiveNEXT Executive Committee, along with others who are invested in building the best talent pipelines and fostering workplace cultures that value diversity and inclusion, will be in attendance.
“We work tirelessly to elevate women’s careers and help create focused industry groups in growing and rewarding fields, such as automotive, technology, healthcare and manufacturing. Because of this, it’s a natural fit for us to be at CES Las Vegas 2019, and we look forward to connecting with women and men from all over the world at one of the most highly anticipated conferences of the year,” said Terry Barclay, president and CEO of Inforum.
Those interested in attending the Women of [email protected] event can RSVP by emailing [email protected] The event will be held on Wednesday, January 9, 2019, from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. in DENSO’s booth (#4619) in the North Hall. Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be provided. DENSO will also be showcasing the future of mobility through advanced automotive technologies at CES Las Vegas 2019 from January 8-11, 2019.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021