HD Medical Unveils HealthyU™, the World’s First Intelligent All-in-One Remote Patient Monitor for Telehealth and Wellness
HealthyU™ monitors multiple clinical parameters (vital signs) in addition to built-in 7-lead ECG (industry leading) and stethoscope in one simple device
Enables the patient and provider to connect remotely through an integrated platform or any video conferencing tool
Santa Clara, Calif. – January 11, 2021 – At CES’21, HD Medical Inc. today introduces HealthyU™, an intelligent remote patient monitoring device, in response to the ongoing challenges of remote Tele-Health, Cardiac Care and Wellness during the pandemic and beyond.
Responding to the ongoing challenges of remote patient monitoring and cardiac care during the pandemic, HD Medical Inc., today introduces HealthyU™, an intelligent remote patient monitoring device.
HealthyU™ is the first home device to provide:
7-lead ECG (without wires)
Heart Sounds with Murmur Analysis
Pulse Oximetry (SpO2/blood oxygen saturation)
Cuffless Blood Pressure
The Future of Telehealth and Home Monitoring
As the medical community seeks new ways to deliver care, HealthyU™ takes multiple complex healthcare devices and turns them into one easy-to-use device for the patient and the provider to connect via a simple HD App and HD Cloud Platform for intelligent insights, or also with any video conferencing and screen sharing tool for remote consultation.
Providers can listen live to the heart and lung sounds using HD Steth™, HD Medical’s flagship intelligent stethoscope technology, cleared by FDA in July 2020 for Electronic Stethoscope, Phonocardiograph and Electrocardiograph.
Created with and available first to those with cardiac care and monitoring needs, HealthyU™ will be available to clinical partners for research and corporate wellness partners seeking employee wellness offerings of this caliber, as well as for telehealth pilot programs under IRB Protocol in accordance with FDA Regulations. HD Medical will be seeking Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA to make available in the U.S. and enable fully informed at-home doctor-patient visits during the pandemic and beyond.
“I’ve been treating patients remotely for nearly a year now and the pandemic has severely limited my ability to understand my patient’s condition. As we move forward, telehealth represents a paradigm shift in healthcare delivery during the pandemic and beyond. HealthyU will play a critical role and promises to not only save lives but also improve the quality of life for all patients,” said Dr. Nelson B. Schiller, MD, FACC, FRCP, Professor of Medicine & Anesthesia, UCSF.
“HealthyU is one of those rare medical devices that is truly a game changer in patient care. Being so user friendly and clinically sound, this device can be used in many different clinical scenarios and can truly be a lifesaver for multitudes of patients, who have the possibility of obtaining care while at home.” said Dr. Shaun Setty, MD of The Larry and Helen Hoag Endowed Chair of Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery in Los Angeles, CA.
“2020 has put greater emphasis on the need to advance remote patient monitoring technology, which is why we have prioritized bringing integrated sensors and intelligent insights into the home that make it easy for patients to use and viable for providers to leverage during care,” said Arvind Thiagarajan, founder and CEO of HD Medical. “HealthyU™ performs wireless ECG outside of the hospital while incorporating auscultation (heart and lung sounds) and other important vitals. By simplifying the remote monitoring process, we’ve ensured this technology can be leveraged by anyone that needs it.”
HealthyU is currently intended for investigational use only, not for sale in the United States until after FDA clearance. HD Medical expects that HealthyU will be available for sale in the US by the third quarter of 2021, subject to the FDA clearance process, which is being undertaken expeditiously. In the meantime, HealthyU will be available to clinical partners for research and corporate wellness programs, as well as tele-health pilot programs under the IRB protocol in accordance with FDA regulations.
To become a HealthyU™ partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on HD Medical Inc., visit http://www.hdmedicalgroup.com/.
About HD Medical, Inc.
HD Medical, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based innovator of digital health solutions for AI-enabled detection and management of cardiovascular disease (CVD). HD Steth has been awarded FDA clearance (K201299). The company delivers its intelligent cardiac care solutions and products globally to medical professionals and institutions through channel partners. For more information, please visit www.hdmedicalgroup.com.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Free NBA Picks Today | 76ERS vs PELICANS Free Pick (10/20/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Predictions October 20, 2021
- LIVE! Talking MLB Playoffs, NBA Opening Night and much more! October 20, 2021
- Jock MKT NBA DFS Picks, Lineups, Strategy 10/20/21 October 20, 2021
- Live Stream – Tacoma Defiance V Oakland Roots SC| Soccer – 20 Oct.2021, October 20, 2021
- Powell-Mason Cable Car 6 @ Powell St & Ellis St San Francisco California October 20, 2021
- Broncos vs. Browns 10/21/21 FREE NFL Picks and Predictions on NFL Betting Tips for Today October 20, 2021
- Warriors Win Season Opener in Los Angeles | Game Rewind – Oct. 19, 2021 October 20, 2021
- MLB Playoff Predictions & NBA Bets Today From Joe Osborne October 20, 2021
- NBA Best Bets for Wednesday and Thursday | Today & Tomorrow Picks (10.20 & 10.21.21) October 20, 2021
- Major League Baseball Betting | MLB Picks | PSR MLB Closing Time – Tuesday, October 19th October 20, 2021
- Raiders Trade Rumors: 10 Players The Las Vegas Raiders Should Targets Before 2021 NFL Trade Deadline October 20, 2021
- NFL Week 7 Picks and Predictions | Rams vs Lions Betting Preview | Big Game Breakdown October 20, 2021
- Source: Raiders Sign Pro Bowl CB Desmond Trufant October 20, 2021
- 2021 NBA Player Prop Bets – October 20 October 20, 2021
- NFL Week 7 TOP Picks | Best Bets & Locks to Win | VegasOdds October 20, 2021
- Raiders News : Raiders Signed CB Desmond Trufant October 20, 2021
- NFL Week 7 Picks Against the Spread, Best Bets, Super Contest predictions 2021 October 20, 2021
- NBA Pick – 76ers vs Pelicans Prediction, 10/20/2021, Best Bet Today, Tips & Odds | Docs Sports October 20, 2021
- NBA Pick – Nuggets vs Suns Prediction, 10/20/2021, Best Bet Today, Tips & Odds | Docs Sports October 20, 2021
- The 49ers Should Trade Jimmy Garoppolo to the Cleveland Browns for Odell Beckham Jr. October 20, 2021
- Tuesday With Shoeb: The State of 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan October 20, 2021
- San Francisco In-N-Out closes indoor dining, refuses to become the ‘vaccination police’ October 20, 2021
- Orlando Magic VS San Antonio Spurs 10/20/21 Free NBA Picks And Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 20, 2021
- NFL Week 7 Predictions For Every Game | Picks, Predictions, & Betting Odds October 20, 2021
- Braves vs. Dodgers NLCS Game 3 Highlights (10/19/21) | MLB Highlights October 20, 2021
- NHL Highlights | Sharks vs. Canadiens – Oct. 19, 2021 October 20, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Philadelphia Eagles Picks, Predictions and Odds | NFL Week 7 Preview | Oct 24 October 20, 2021
- Dodgers’ Corey Seager launches a 2-run shot before there’s in out in NLCS Game 3! October 20, 2021
- Walgreens & San Francisco Disagree On Store Closings – Pete Buttigieg Gets On CNN And Says Nothing October 20, 2021
- NFL Picks – Houston Texans vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, 10/24/2021 Week 7 NFL Best Bet Today October 20, 2021
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Update: Why Oakland Mayor Schaaf Wants Alameda County October 26 Meeting October 20, 2021
- Good Morning Football LIVE 10/20/2021 | NFL Trade Rumos and News | GMFB on NFL Network October 20, 2021