For CES 2021, HD Medical Unveils HealthyU, the First At-Home ECG & Heart Sound Wireless Device to Offer 7-Lead ECG
HealthyU delivers five Intensive Care Unit (ICU) technologies in one simple device for the patient and provider to connect remotely without sacrificing quality of critical data points
Santa Clara, Calif. – In response to the long-time challenges of cardiovascular disease monitoring and, now, specific needs of cardiac patients in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, HD Medical, Inc., today introduces HealthyU, an intelligent remote patient monitoring device. HealthyU is the first home cardiac device on the market to provide 7-lead ECG with a plethora of other critical health insights typically only available through multiple devices in the ICU or at a clinic. Its entirely wireless capabilities include heart and lung sounds (like a stethoscope), ECG, Heart Rate Variability, SpO2 (blood oxygen), temperature, respiration (through the finger) and cuffless blood pressure.
HealthyU takes complex healthcare devices and turns them into one easy-to-use device for the patient within a simple platform for the patient and the provider to connect via any video conferencing tool. HealthyU connects directly to the patient’s laptop and within any Zoom, Google Meet or another video tool the provider prefers, the provider can see the patient’s screen share of data and listen live to the heart and lung sounds. Providers can listen using standard headphones or connect their HD Steth Pod, HD Medical’s flagship smart stethoscope technology.
Created for and available first to those with cardiac care needs, HealthyU will also be available to clinical partners for research, and to corporate wellness partners seeking employee wellness offerings of this caliber. Future availability also includes human performance and sports medicine industries that need to keep a close eye on cardiac health for athletes and other physically demanding activities.
HealthyU is built upon HD Medical’s proprietary, FDA-cleared technology for electronic stethoscope, phonocardiograph and electrocardiograph used in its flagship product, HD Steth. HD Steth is an intelligent stethoscope that helps clinicians simultaneously capture, record, replay, and visualize heart sounds and ECG waveforms on a smart device to help detect multiple cardiac abnormalities. Subtle heart sounds are difficult, if not impossible, to hear during auscultation. HD Steth’s unsurpassed sound fidelity enhanced by its patented visualization technology allows clinicians to see the heart sounds and receive instant cardiac insights.
Stay tuned. More from CES 2021, on this product, to come.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Brian Laundrie’s sister speaks out on Gabby Petito’s disappearance September 17, 2021
- Cat Brooks Guest at Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021
- A’s vs. Royals Game Highlights (9/16/21) | MLB Highlights September 17, 2021
- Large Scale Electrical System Installation: Oakland International Airport September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Clelin Ferrell Get To Start In Week Two Vs The Steelers ? By Eric Pangilinan September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Gus Bradley – Greg Olson Discuss Injuries and Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask CBS | Amy Trask Interview – Fmr Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders On Zennie62 YouTube Live September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021