Leaders from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® today made major show announcements including keynote speakers, Innovation Award honorees and conference program updates. In addition, a preview was shared of what audiences can experience on the CES 2021 digital venue. CES 2021 kicks off January 11-14, 2021.
“CES 2021 will be making history, with our first all-digital show,” said Gary Shapiro , president and CEO, CTA. “This new experience will feature more than 1000 exhibitors from around the world, showcasing the latest trends and innovation in artificial intelligence, 5G, digital health, smart cities, vehicle tech and beyond . Technology will move us forward and CES 2021 will illustrate how innovation paves the way for a brighter tomorrow.”
CES 2021 Keynotes and Conference Sessions
CTA announced that Best Buy CEO, Corie Barry will be joining the keynote line-up for a conversation with Fortune CEO, Alan Murray. Barry will discuss her vision for the future of tech, leading through the pandemic and why diversity and inclusion is good for business.
Barry joins other confirmed CES keynote speakers, including: Verizon’s Hans Vestberg, General Motors’ Mary Barra, AMD’s Dr. Lisa Su and WarnerMedia’s Ann Sarnoff. View the featured speakers page to see the full line-up of visionary speakers at CES 2021.
In addition to the keynote program, CES 2021 will offer over 100 conference sessions. CTA also announced the conference session “Privacy and Trust with Amazon, Google and Twitter”:
Keith Enright, Chief Privacy Officer, Google
Damien Kieran, Chief Privacy Officer, Twitter
Anne Toth, Director, Alexa Trust, Amazon Alexa
CES Digital Venue
Audiences will experience the all-digital CES through the digital venue, the online platform created with technology partner Microsoft. Today CTA released a video preview of the digital venue to provide a closer look at the experience which will foster collaboration, engagement and connections.
Preview the CES 2021 digital venue
To help navigate the show, CTA announced a live anchor desk will be part of CES 2021 – featuring familiar faces from the tech media world. This “central command” will help attendees navigate the digital experience, hear the latest news and view interviews on critical tech topics. Featured anchors:
Justine Ezarik (iJustine) – Host + Tech Content Creator
Rich DeMuro – Tech reporter for KTLA-TV Channel 5 in Los Angeles
Naomi Kyle – Actress, Producer and host of Star Trek’s The Ready Room on CBS
Brian Tong – Tech Host & Content Creator
“CES 2021 will be a collaborative experience, encouraging connections between audiences and exhibitors from around the world,” said Karen Chupka, EVP, CES, CTA. “We threw out the playbook and decided to not just recreate CES online– but to reimagine it. The digital transformation of our industry has given us opportunity to reach an even larger, global audience and create new experiences for this year and beyond.”
Exhibitors for CES 2021 include tech giants such as Canon, Hisense, Intel, Lenovo, LG Electronics, Panasonic, Philips, Sony, Samsung Electronics, TCL and Voxx, as well as non-traditional tech companies including Bridgestone, Caterpillar, Indy Autonomous Challenge, John Deere, L’Oréal and Procter & Gamble.
Registration is open for media. Media will be prompted to create a profile during registration. Once a profile is created, media will be given a unique username to log into the digital venue to complete their registration. The last day for complimentary media registration will be Jan. 8, 2021. Questions or requests related to CES media registration can be directed to CESmediareghelp@CTA.tech.
CES 2021 will take place Jan. 11-14.
Jan. 11: Exclusive media-only access to Media Day press conferences and Verizon keynote.
Jan. 12-13: Exhibitor showcase and conference programming.
Jan. 14: CES Partner Programming.
Access the digital venue and on demand content through Feb. 15, 2021.
Owned and produced by CTA, CES 2021 will be an all-digital experience connecting exhibitors, customers, thought leaders and media from around the world. CES 2021 will allow participants to hear from technology innovators, see cutting-edge technologies and the latest product launches, and engage with global brands and startups from around the world. For over 50 years, CES has been the global stage for innovation, and CES 2021 will provide an engaging platform for companies large and small to launch products, build brands and form partnerships. Visit CES.tech for all CES 2021 updates and the media page for all press resources.
Post based on press release from CES / CTA to Zennie62Media.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 Highlights (10/18/21) | MLB Highlights October 19, 2021
- Yet Another Bank of America, SBA EIDL Horror Story Sent For Blogging October 19, 2021
- Cowboy Bebop | Official Teaser “Lost Session” | Netflix October 19, 2021
- Cowboy Bebop | Opening Credits | Netflix October 19, 2021
- Intellectual Property Law Issues in Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) October 19, 2021
- The New Future Of YouTube | YouTube Video NFTs – Non-Fungible Tokens | RetroPie Guy October 19, 2021
- Drugstores Blame Shoplifting for Locked Up Shelves October 19, 2021
- Nationwide spike in shoplifting October 19, 2021
- Mondays With Vish: Will the 49ers Bounce Back After the Bye Week? October 19, 2021
- MLB Picks – Atlanta Braves vs Los Angeles Dodgers – NLCS Game 3 MLB Playoffs October 19, 2021
- The BEST MLB Team That MISSED The Playoffs October 19, 2021
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo is Likely to Start Against the Indianapolis Colts October 19, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, MNF, NHL, NBA Opening Night, NBA Top 100 Players, News & Notes, DWTS, Best Bet October 19, 2021
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (2021) | Season 11 Official Trailer | HBO October 19, 2021
- Korn – “Coming Undone” – Live 10-18-2021 – Oakland Arena – Oakland, CA October 19, 2021
- Brutal Marriage Movie – SNL October 19, 2021
- Five players the New York Jets could deal at the NFL trading deadline October 19, 2021
- 2021 MLB playoffs Red Sox vs Astros odds ALCS Game 3 picks predictions October 19, 2021
- Astros vs Red Sox Game 3 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 19, 2021
- Lowe’s Fayetteville GA Service Tech Shelby Cooper Great Dishwasher Install Service On Call October 19, 2021
- Oakland Unified School District OUSD Celebrates 2021 National Principals Month October 19, 2021
- The Jewel of Oakland – An Aerial Cinematic View of Lake Merritt in 4K October 19, 2021
- Oakland Sideshow SEP. 2021 pt.2 October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Seminary, Leona Heights, Upper Dimond, Laurel, Allendale, Maxwell Park October 19, 2021
- Bike the sunrise in Oakland, San Leandro & Alameda October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Up Broadway, Broadway Heights, Down Monterey October 19, 2021
- Bike Oakland: Up Monterey, Down Park October 19, 2021
- Oakland Sideshow SEP. 2021 October 19, 2021
- Bills vs Titans Week 6 Highlights | NFL 2021 October 19, 2021
- Kate Scott embraces Philly as Sixers season begins | Sixers Talk October 19, 2021