New Biometric U-Lock is Designed to Simplify Bicycle Protection, Safeguard Electric Bicycle Investments
BenjiLock, founded by my friend Robie Cabral, is back at CES for CES 2021!
Hampton Products, a leading innovator in the security hardware industry, has announced the launch of its new BenjiLock By Hampton Fingerprint Bike Lock, which provides bicycle owners with a highly secure lock that delivers protection without requiring keys. BenjiLock By Hampton® fingerprint locks, originally discovered on ABC’s “Shark Tank,” open with the touch of a user’s programmed fingerprint.
The new BenjiLock-enabled U-Lock stores up to 10 fingerprints, enabling friends or family members to easily share and secure a bicycle or e-bike without exchanging keys. The lock also can be opened with a key for quick use without programming. Available at launch in an 8-inch shackle version, the high security Fingerprint Bike Lock is weather-resistant, IP65-rated, and features a pick-and drill-resistant cylinder and a bolt cutter-resistant, covered hardened steel shackle.
“With bicycle sales soaring since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and over 100 million electric bicycles expected to be sold over the next 2-4 years, it’s a perfect time to be innovating in the bike security category,” said Kim Kelley, president and CEO, Hampton Products. “”
BenjiLock By Hampton portable locks are powered by rechargeable lithium batteries that provide an estimated 6 months’ use on a single USB charge. Available in matte black, the Fingerprint Bike Lock comes with a USB charging cable and has a suggested MSRP of $79. It is available at www.BuyHampton.com.
The Fingerprint Bike Lock is part of the growing BenjiLock By Hampton portfolio of products, originally envisioned by inventor Robbie Cabral to make it easier to access your belongings. The fingerprint padlock prototype originally seen on ABC’s “Shark Tank” was brought to market by Hampton Products, a trusted leader in security products. The family of products now includes the original 43mm Fingerprint Padlock, the Fingerprint Travel Lock, the 35mm Fingerprint Sport Lock, and the Fingerprint Door Lock.
About Hampton Products
Hampton Products is a trusted leader and innovator in security hardware products and solutions that are easy to install and use. The company has sold more than 1.5 billion door locks, padlocks, door hardware and security lights since 1990 under the Brink’s®, Hampton®, Mountain Security®, Wright Products®, Universal Hardware® and other security brand names, and is actively developing the next generation of connected home products. Visit BuyHampton.com for more information.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick