ONN – CES 2021: As HiSense Says “We Are People Of The Screen” At First Virtual CES Due To Pandemic – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
At CES 2021 it is easy to get so lost in gadgets, one loses the bigger picture. But this time it’s more important than ever to see it.
HiSense, maker of televisions and consumer electronics technology out of Qingdao, China, says “We Are People Of The Screen” in its’ CES 2021 presentation on Monday. Directly pointing to the Pandemic, HiSense Vice President Fisher Yu remarked how we went to screens and made screens of ourselves. It was the first CES where the impact of technology on our lives was more obvious than ever before. We needed consumer tech to adjust to the reality of sheltering-in-place to avoid COVID-19.
That set the tone for the other presentations of that opening Monday for CES 2021. LG’s Tim Alessi continued the message by pointing out the dramatic rise in TV content consumption after the Pandemic, then touted its updates in OLED TV.
And iJustine Provides Familiar Face At CES 2021
And I have to note that my friend Justine Ezarik (iJustine on YouTube) is listed as “Host and Tech Content Creator” at the Live Anchor Desk at CES® 2021. As you may remember, I ran into Justine at the Valencell booth at CES 2020 Las Vegas, last year.
Sony Presentation Sees Firm Return To Its Roots
The Sony Presentation at CES 2021 saw the famed Japanese consumer electronics firm finally realize that its both a tech and an entertainment firm. With movies and characters like Spider-Man Miles Morales, and its ethic of constant innovation, of late creating the Spatial Reality Display (a CES award winner that is eye-sensing technology constantly senses the position of your eyes and delivers a bright, clear 3D image to each one), Sony is positioned to help form new ways to making content that both informs and entertains us.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California 4K September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021
- A’s vs. Royals Game Highlights (9/16/21) | MLB Highlights September 17, 2021
- Large Scale Electrical System Installation: Oakland International Airport September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Clelin Ferrell Get To Start In Week Two Vs The Steelers ? By Eric Pangilinan September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Gus Bradley – Greg Olson Discuss Injuries and Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask CBS | Amy Trask Interview – Fmr Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders On Zennie62 YouTube Live September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021
- SBA National Small Business Week: Mayors Supporting Latino-Owned Small Businesses September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito And Brian Laundrie Last Video – VAN LIFE | Beginning Our Van Life Journey September 16, 2021