Atlanta – Copyrights are increasingly valued due to the increasing popularity of video content on social media, and time-consuming, licensing conflicts between video creators and music producers are on the rise. Hundreds of thousands of videos around the world are currently involved in copyright infringement suits. First time CES exhibitor A.V. Mapping, which was selected by Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) as one of the 100 featured Taiwanese startups being showcased at CES 2021, is promoting its patented AI platform as a solution to the problem of copyright infringement in our online media-driven age.
Finding the just-right music for every video
A.V. Mapping is a one-stop turnkey solution that shortens the music-for-video search by 2,000 times. This platform has already been adopted by major companies in Taiwan, including Acer, UNIQLO, and Family Mart.
With its unique AI model, the platform analyzes the content, element, and cuts in an uploaded video and then compares the results to the music database for the proper music recommendation for each video. This database currently contains over 6,000 hours of music, covering 120,000 songs in 60 different genres. Continued expansion is expected to increase this database to over 28 million songs in the future.
No more hustle and bustle for creators
The AI platform helps filmmakers skip the traditional, time-consuming process of browsing through millions of music studios, testing music out with the film, and music licensing. The entire process can now be as short as 8 seconds, compared to the days or weeks of work required otherwise.
Beyond video creators, music producers stand to benefit from A.V. Mapping as well. Many musicians are not getting fair pay from the market. As music streaming platforms are taking over the music industry, producers receive only around US$1 for every 10,000 views or playbacks. Moreover, hundreds of thousands of improper instances of music use in short videos have also caused this problem to worsen, as no money is paid at all.
Despite an increasing number of online creator platforms such as Bandcamp, Artist Union, and Audio Jungle, it is still difficult for filmmakers to find the right music to use in their videos. With the help of A.V. Mapping, music producers are able to mark their productions at the right price, while filmmakers can save time on browsing and searching for the right piece of music and avoid copyright infringement worries to boot. This is the ultimate goal of A.V. Mapping. We let creators do creative things and use technology to provide a highly visible, significantly more sustainable platform for audio and video creators around the world.
Moving fast, growing even faster.
Frinny Lee, Founder and CEO of A.V. Mapping, is a female entrepreneur and producer of scientific films. Despite the global COVID pandemic, 2020 has been a big year for A.V. Mapping. A.V. Mapping, founded in 2020, was nominated as a Top-24 global finalist in She Loves Tech, the world’s largest startup competition for women and technology. Moreover, the company’s platform has also earned a Red Dot: Best of the Best, one of the world’s highest profile consumer design concept awards. Based on these outstanding results, A.V. Mapping was selected by Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) as one of the 100 featured Taiwanese startups being showcased at CES 2021.
Official website: https://avmapping.co/en/
Note: From Taiwan Tech Arena press release sent to Zennie62Media by CTA for CES 2021.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021
- A’s vs. Royals Game Highlights (9/16/21) | MLB Highlights September 17, 2021
- Large Scale Electrical System Installation: Oakland International Airport September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Clelin Ferrell Get To Start In Week Two Vs The Steelers ? By Eric Pangilinan September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Gus Bradley – Greg Olson Discuss Injuries and Steelers By Joseph Armendariz September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask CBS | Amy Trask Interview – Fmr Oakland Now Las Vegas Raiders On Zennie62 YouTube Live September 16, 2021
- Amy Trask, Former Raiders CEO, CBS Sports Analyst, Interview On Zennie62 Live September 16, 2021
- The Oakland Roots Defeat Tacoma Defiance 3-1 September 16, 2021
- Oakland Schools News: OUSD Celebrates Latino Heritage Month September 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Ice Cube & Too Short At Allegiant Stadium Halftime Show For MNF Ravens At Raiders September 16, 2021
- Here’s How to Increase Your EIDL Funding September 16, 2021
- Gabby Petito Case: Family of Missing YouTuber Claims Fiancé Is ‘Refusing’ to Help Find Her September 16, 2021
- Yom Kippur 2021 – Jordan Matthew Ward Vlog September 16, 2021
- New York Jews Prepare For Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- The Holiest Day in Israel – Yom Kippur September 16, 2021
- Pathways to Entrepreneurship: A Fireside Chat with Jennifer Lopez and SBA Administrator Isabel Guzman September 16, 2021
- National Small Week Virtual Summit: Daymond John Of Shark Tank On ABC September 16, 2021
- National Small Business Week: Tarik Brooks of Combs Enterprises September 16, 2021