Shenzhen, China – RoboSense is back! RoboSense http://www.robosense.ai, the world’s leading autonomous driving LiDAR perception solution provider, announced today that it has won the CES 2020 Innovation Award the second year in a row for autonomous vehicle technology. RoboSense won this year’s CES 2020 Innovation Award for the first MEMS-based Smart LiDAR Sensor, the RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1, winning in the Vehicle Intelligence and Self-Driving Technology category.
The RoboSense award-winning RS-LiDAR-M1 is the world’s first and only MEMS-based smart LiDAR sensor for self-driving passenger vehicles with its own embedded AI algorithm technologies and SoC (System on a Chip). The RS-LiDAR-M1 goes beyond traditional LiDAR, providing full data collection and comprehension. As a ground-breaking product, the RS-LiDAR-M1 not only collects and interprets high definition 3D point cloud data, but also processes road data in real-time, with a built-in AI algorithm and SoC, while at the same time synchronizing high-precision positioning output; road traffic signage; lane markings, driving areas, road curbs, and obstacle detection; tracking; and classification. Also, it is the world’s smallest MEMS-based solid-state LiDAR, providing a low cost, high stability, and superior manufacturability to meet automotive-grade and serial production requirements.
“We are honored to be recognized by CES for the second year in a row for our innovative autonomous vehicle technology to advance passenger vehicle acceptance and mass production,” said Dr. Leilei Shinohara, RoboSense Vice President of R&D. “Our technologies have been certified by RoboSense’s over 100 global partners in various types of autopilot scenarios. Recently, we have partnered with FAW (‘First Automobile Works’), the world’s leading automotive OEM, to include the RS-LiDAR-M1 as a core component into FAW’s proprietary next-generation autonomous driving system development. After extensive data training and model optimization, our sensors have shown performance stability far superior to any other technologies available on the market.”
The RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1 Smart LiDAR Sensor will be on display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at the upcoming CES 2020.
About CES & CES Innovation Awards
An annual program that celebrates outstanding design, the CES Innovation Awards recognizes the best technology products of the year. A panel of judges, including designers, engineers and members of the tech media, reviews submissions based on design, functionality, consumer appeal, engineering and how the products compare with competition.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, owner and producer of CES, the world’s largest and most influential technology event. CTA has been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
CES 2020 will showcase life-changing technology across every major industry. CES provides access to the very latest transformative tech, such as 5G connectivity, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart home, smart cities, sports tech, machine learning and more. For the latest news and show announcements, visit CES.tech and on social.
Founded in 2014, RoboSense is the world’s leading provider of LiDAR environment perception solutions designed to provide a higher performance, safer, more reliable, and lower cost LiDAR system for autonomous vehicles. RoboSense has entered into strategic partnerships with many top car companies, tier one manufacturers and technology companies with a global reach.
For more information about RoboSense, visit the website: https://www.robosense.ai.
Follow RoboSense on Social Media:
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- Who will be the next Raiders coach in Week 6? | NFL NEWS TODAY October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders vs Denver Broncos Game Preview October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Morning Show: The Positives With The Team October 15, 2021
- Stephen Schear Runs For Mayor Of Oakland, But Who The Hell Is He? October 15, 2021
- MLB Playoffs, NFL, CFB, NHL, WNBA Finals, Golf, NASCAR, NBA PF Ranks, News & Notes, Best Bet/Fab 5 October 15, 2021
- 49ers Trade Rumors: Trade For Brandin Cooks, Greedy Williams? Asante Samuel Jr Draft MISS | Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Damon Connolly Marin County Supervisor Runs For California Assembly Seat October 15, 2021
- Giants-Dodgers 2021 Highlights (NLDS Game 5 preview – IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TONIGHT!) October 15, 2021
- While LA Dodgers Spoil SF Giants MLB Playoffs Party, Oakland Gets Idea Of A’s At Howard Terminal October 15, 2021
- Giants vs Dodgers Game 5 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 15, 2021
- The adventure of the lake Merritt light show 2021 October 15, 2021
- Oakland Schools Leroy Gaines: OUSD Announces Arrival of New Network 4 Superintendent October 15, 2021
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Dodgers Defeat Giants Under Controverial Check Swing By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021
- XO Sports Talk Eps. 24 MLB Playoffs, NCAA Football WNBA Playoffs, NFL Week 5 & 6 picks, Boxing October 15, 2021
- The Oakland Police Department Needs Your Help Solving A Homicide By IDing This Car October 15, 2021
- Raiders Press Conference Talk, Mike Mayock takes Control October 14, 2021
- The Good News About 49ers QB Trey Lance’s Left Knee Sprain October 14, 2021