Shenzhen, China – RoboSense is back! RoboSense http://www.robosense.ai, the world’s leading autonomous driving LiDAR perception solution provider, announced today that it has won the CES 2020 Innovation Award the second year in a row for autonomous vehicle technology. RoboSense won this year’s CES 2020 Innovation Award for the first MEMS-based Smart LiDAR Sensor, the RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1, winning in the Vehicle Intelligence and Self-Driving Technology category.
The RoboSense award-winning RS-LiDAR-M1 is the world’s first and only MEMS-based smart LiDAR sensor for self-driving passenger vehicles with its own embedded AI algorithm technologies and SoC (System on a Chip). The RS-LiDAR-M1 goes beyond traditional LiDAR, providing full data collection and comprehension. As a ground-breaking product, the RS-LiDAR-M1 not only collects and interprets high definition 3D point cloud data, but also processes road data in real-time, with a built-in AI algorithm and SoC, while at the same time synchronizing high-precision positioning output; road traffic signage; lane markings, driving areas, road curbs, and obstacle detection; tracking; and classification. Also, it is the world’s smallest MEMS-based solid-state LiDAR, providing a low cost, high stability, and superior manufacturability to meet automotive-grade and serial production requirements.
“We are honored to be recognized by CES for the second year in a row for our innovative autonomous vehicle technology to advance passenger vehicle acceptance and mass production,” said Dr. Leilei Shinohara, RoboSense Vice President of R&D. “Our technologies have been certified by RoboSense’s over 100 global partners in various types of autopilot scenarios. Recently, we have partnered with FAW (‘First Automobile Works’), the world’s leading automotive OEM, to include the RS-LiDAR-M1 as a core component into FAW’s proprietary next-generation autonomous driving system development. After extensive data training and model optimization, our sensors have shown performance stability far superior to any other technologies available on the market.”
The RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1 Smart LiDAR Sensor will be on display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at the upcoming CES 2020.
About CES & CES Innovation Awards
An annual program that celebrates outstanding design, the CES Innovation Awards recognizes the best technology products of the year. A panel of judges, including designers, engineers and members of the tech media, reviews submissions based on design, functionality, consumer appeal, engineering and how the products compare with competition.
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, owner and producer of CES, the world’s largest and most influential technology event. CTA has been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
CES 2020 will showcase life-changing technology across every major industry. CES provides access to the very latest transformative tech, such as 5G connectivity, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart home, smart cities, sports tech, machine learning and more. For the latest news and show announcements, visit CES.tech and on social.
Founded in 2014, RoboSense is the world’s leading provider of LiDAR environment perception solutions designed to provide a higher performance, safer, more reliable, and lower cost LiDAR system for autonomous vehicles. RoboSense has entered into strategic partnerships with many top car companies, tier one manufacturers and technology companies with a global reach.
For more information about RoboSense, visit the website: https://www.robosense.ai.
Follow RoboSense on Social Media:
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee Says Theater Reopens May 27th With Quiet Place 2 & Cruella 3200 Grand Av
- Zennie Abraham Live On WKDEEFM.ORG Talking Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Issue
- Inside Fairyland Park, Lake Merritt Oakland.
- Letter From Oakland City Council Leaders To MLB Commissioner On A’s Howard Terminal Project
- Oakland City Council Leadership Sends Nasty Letter To MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Ballpark
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Redwood Rd & Park, Skyline, Leona Canyon
- Elizabeth Olsen Reunited With Anthony Mackie At MTV Awards 2021
- Kathryn Hahn Wins Best Villain For WandaVision At MTV Awards 2021
- Conservative Commentator Candace Owens May Run For President
- Howard Terminal Or Bust Dave Kaval Is Right Because Oakland A’s Have No Place To Go
- Vanessa Bryant Hall of Fame Speech | Kobe Bryant NBA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Browns owners unveil new proposal for Cleveland lakefront
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report By Michelle Milliken – May 16,2021
- Asian woman spit on at red light in Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders 2021 NFL Schedule Review Livestream At Zennie62 YouTube
- Golden Gate Bridge daredevils sought
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- Hearst Media Services Uses San Francisco Chronicle For Reputation Management Services
- Warriors Steph Curry Highlights: Uses His Head In An Unusual Way To Score On Grizzlies Kyle Anderson
- Naismith SCHOOLS Cooperstown With Its 2021 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinudo