CES 2020 Las Vegas is January 5-11th 2020. Zennie62Media will be there for the 10th year in a row.
NEW YORK – Living in Digital Times (LIDT), a series of conferences and events presented in partnership with CES Las Vegas highlighting the most exciting trends and topics in lifestyle tech, kicked-off the CES 2020 season at the Metropolitan Pavilion on Thursday, November 7 at CES Unveiled New York.
Living In Digital Times logo (PRNewsFoto/Living In Digital Times)
Among the executives, influential media, and prominent industry influencers gathered to celebrate the latest innovations and experience a preview of CES 2020, Living in Digital Times showcased two leading companies in lifestyle / family tech industry: Avast and GOGO Band. Avast, a CES 2020 Best of Innovation Honoree, previewed their latest device: Avast Omni, and GOGO Band offered attendees a sneak preview of the pioneering advances GOGO Band is making in the use of biometric data captured from wearable sensors and AI machine learning algorithms to transform the lives of those suffering from chronic health conditions.
Avast Omni is a first-of-its-kind product that fully protects individuals and their family online, at home and on the go. As the numbers of connected devices within homes and pockets increases, consumers are looking for a simple way to secure their home, mobile, and other internet connected devices. At CES Unveiled New York, Avast showcased how the combined hardware-software solution plugs into a home router and gives you control of everything that connects to your network; thus, IoT devices, such as smart doorbells or baby monitors, can remain private and secure. Avast Omni also features advanced parental controls, enabling parents to manage children’s online activity and help maintain healthy digital habits. This is Avast’s first ever hardware product, which has been named CES Best of Innovation Awards Honoree. Avast will be demoing Omni’s smart home protection and tools for parents at CES 2020.
GOGO Band also previewed the latest in family lifestyle tech on Thursday evening by showcasing the development of the first personalized AI predictive solution that intelligently knows when a child’s bladder is full and instantly alerts them before an accident occurs. “Our first technology breakthrough is being deployed to help address the number one chronic health condition in children worldwide – Pediatric Enuresis, more commonly known as bedwetting. Over 8 million children suffer from bedwetting in the US alone, and sadly it also the top predictive variable for teenage depression and suicide,” shared Jon Coble, GOGO Band Chairman and CEO.
“We pride ourselves in showcasing the leaders and top innovators in tech at CES Unveiled New York. Avast and GOGO Band are among some of the most promising products in the tech industry,” commented said Robin Raskin, founder and president, Living in Digital Times. “We hope those in attendance on Thursday are excited and encouraged to seek out more at our Marketplaces throughout CES in January.”
For four consecutive days, January 7- 10, 2020, LIDT will showcase 350 new products and 400 conference speakers that are pushing the envelope of innovation. Trends in artificial intelligence, AR and VR, robotics, IoT devices, voice enabled devices, and more will be examined in the context of what they bring to areas like health, banking and finance, kids and families and accessories. By seeing products in the context of a vertical slice of the world, LIDT’s goal is to help companies identify trends and needs in their given marketplace. For more information or to register, visit livingindigitaltimes.com.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery