CES Las Vegas is routinely the point of introduction for new foreign firms’s first offerings of products or services or SAAS to America. Here’s Konka Group China to CES 2020 Las Vegas in the following press release to Zennie62Media.
Leading Consumer Electronics Maker Taps Experienced U.S. Executive Management Team to Launch Konka North America, LLC; Will Showcase a Wide Variety of Advanced Technology at CES 2020
IRVINE, Ca – The Konka Group, a leading digital home entertainment manufacturer and one of the top five TV brands in China, today announced a major brand expansion into the North American market. With 35 years of experience as a prime manufacturer, developing, designing, and engineering quality products, Konka is now poised to launch in North America with an exciting range of “market-right” TV and Smart Home series. The new lineup will offer consumers both high performance and high value, with technologies and features designed to meet and exceed today’s home entertainment needs. Konka has recruited an experienced executive team of CE industry veterans to launch and build Konka’s digital home entertainment business in the United States and Canada.
Konka at CES 2020
Konka’s wide-ranging expertise and innovation will be on display at CES 2020 at the Konka Booth #10053 (Front of Central Hall Near the 2 Doors), including an eye-catching showcase of the future of TV with its advanced Micro LED technology, which can already be found in new Konka commercial displays. The company will also demonstrate a wide variety of other cutting-edge technologies including Mini LED, OLED , 8K, Quantum Dot and 5G. Most importantly, Konka will debut a new line-up of 4K Ultra HD and Smart Products slated for availability in North America this Spring.
Note: Read about Insight Terminal Solutions’ Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal by Phil Tagami and John Siegel here.
Konka – A Global CE Powerhouse with Products That Fit Every Market
As a vertically integrated prime manufacturer with over 5,000 TV patents, Konka sells products in over 100 countries worldwide, specifically tailoring its products for each market. Named one of the “Top 10 most valuable brands in China,” Konka’s extensive product range includes Television, Audio, Smart Home, Appliances and Mobile.
In North America, Konka will offer a variety of affordable high-performance, feature-rich products, all reflecting the company’s mission to provide quality, leading-edge technologies and value. The immediate focus will be given to marketing Konka’s compelling TV offerings. In addition, closely related Smart Home products will also be offered to create a broad-based Konka AI ecosystem.
As part of its overall growth plan, Konka has significantly increased investment in several key technology areas including AIoT (combining AI with Home Control), 5G and Semiconductor (including a new 8K SoC).
Experienced Executive Team for Konka’s North American Launch
Konka is targeting strong growth and continued expansion in North America over the next three years. To achieve its goals the company has engaged three CE industry veterans to manage the brand in North America.
Scott Ramirez, Konka’s new Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, holds overall responsibility for sales and marketing, including brand strategy, business planning, product planning, channel marketing and brand marketing. Scott was formerly a key executive at Toshiba, leading its consumer electronics division including TV.
“I am honored and excited to help launch the Konka brand in North America,” said Ramirez. “Konka has amazing people, incredible products and extensive manufacturing power. We will offer consumers a wide range of unique products with an unsurpassed combination of quality, technology and high value. Plus, we have a clear long-term vision, and will create true business partnerships for mutual growth and success.”
Bruce Fairchild has been named Konka’s Vice President of Product Marketing and Sales Operations. Bruce holds several cross-functional responsibilities including channel marketing and all sales related operational functions.
In addition, CE industry Paul Norton is Konka’s Vice President of Sales, with responsibility for all sales in the U.S. and Canada.
Together, this cohesive team will apply a market driven approach, strong business disciplines and their cumulative passion for the CE category to form long-term partnerships and generate growth.
About Konka Group Co., Ltd.
Konka Group is a leading Chinese electronics manufacturer focused on creating high performance, high value digital home entertainment products. Key product categories include televisions, appliances, AIOT, mobile and wireless communications. Established in 1980, publicly traded Konka Group Co Ltd (Shenzhen Stock Exchange) is China’s first Sino-foreign joint consumer electronics enterprise. For the past 35 years, Konka has engineered and manufactured quality products, and since 1999 has been ranked among China’s top 100 best companies. With total assets of $9.3 billion, Konka has more than 50 subsidiaries, hundreds of sales offices and more than 3,000 service outlets in more than 100 countries and regions. The “KONKA” brand is now valued at more than $15.1 billion.
SOURCE Konka North America, LLC
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders News : NT Kendal Vickers Move Up To 53 Man Roster | Mariota Activated For Week 6 October 17, 2021
- Episode 2: The Captain’s Code with Blaine Scully in Conversation with Jack Clark October 17, 2021
- Paralyzed Cal Rugby Star Walks Across Stage to Receive College Diploma October 17, 2021
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept 2021 October 17, 2021
- Lincoln Anniversary Concept – A concept car that shows how Lincoln vehicles will look in 2040 October 17, 2021
- 2022 Lincoln Zephyr Reflection – Interior and Exterior Walkaround – 2021 Shanghai motor show October 17, 2021
- Driving Downtown San Francisco | California USA [4K 60 UHD] October 17, 2021
- Former Homeless Man: San Francisco’s Approach to Homelessness Will Lead to More Homeless | Tom Wolf October 17, 2021
- Self-driving Waymo cars pile up on dead-end San Francisco street October 17, 2021
- San Francisco, Marin Counties Lift Indoor Mask Mandates in Some Settings October 17, 2021
- San Francisco threatens to fire unvaccinated city workers October 17, 2021
- NFL John Gruden Emails Football Press Conference Cold Open – SNL October 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Go After Eric Bieniemy For Head Coach By Eric Pangilinan October 17, 2021
- Daniel Craig Cameo On SNL With Rami Malek As Host – No Time To Die Stars On Saturday Night Live October 17, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Offensive Line looks Much Improved vs Bears October 17, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Series Preview: #MLB #Baseball #ForTheA #Dodgers #RepeatLA #MLBPlayoffs October 16, 2021
- Stolen Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Bus Crash Into Oakland Home October 16, 2021
- James Bond No Time To Die At Cinemark 17 Fayetteville GA – Our Review Of Daniel Craig’s Classic October 16, 2021
- Best of Jordan Poole’s 2021-22 Preseason! October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Marcus Mariota Activated To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Boxing Who Will Tyson Fury Fight Next? Anthony Joshua ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- AYS! CHAMP DEWAYNE BEAMON! NFL SURPRISES! RAIDERS PREVIEW! FREE PICKS! MLB PLAYOFFS! JOHN GRUDEN!! October 16, 2021
- Raiders Prepare for First Game Without Gruden | Vegas Nation Gameday October 16, 2021
- Paul Salata NFL Mr Irrelevant Week Founder And Great Friend Passed Away October 16, 2021
- On NFL Emails Jeff Pash, Bruce Allen Vlog By Joseph Armendariz – Setting The Record Straight, Gruden October 16, 2021
- Should The Raiders Hire Eric Bieniemy & Mike Kafka In 2022? Mike Mayock Will Also Get Fired? Q&A October 16, 2021
- Dodgers NLCS vs the Braves: Bubble Rematch for the Pennant | MLB Postseason 2021 October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs. Astros ALCS Game 1 Highlights (10/15/21) | MLB Highlights October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Mark Davis Promote Gus Bradley To Head Coach ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Imagine the Gateway at UC Berkeley October 16, 2021