Las Vegas – Ahead of CES 2020 Las Vegas, there’s evidence that retailers who adopt high tech to create efficiencies, less friction, increased customer loyalty, and novel experiences will be the ones to succeed at retail. At the High Tech Retailing Summit, a day-long conference on January 8th and 4-day exhibit marketplace at CES 2020 Las Vegas, brands, retailers, and technologies will meet to share their innovations.
“Brands and retailers flock to CES each year to discover new technologies they can employ to give them a competitive edge. Technologists are displaying their solutions. We bring them together to share information, ideas and product knowledge that can transform retail,” said Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times Founder. “From buying a lipstick to a TV, shoppers have more touch points, more information, and more ways to shop, try, and pay than ever before. High Tech Retailing Summit gives our attendees a first-row seat at the retail transformation.”
The day-long CES 2020 Las Vegas conference on Wednesday, January 8, will explore the new commerce techniques for improved searches, new physical experiences using AR and VR, the processing of large datasets to create efficient retail, robot’s role at retail, and new frontiers including supply chain/blockchain, smart tagging, frictionless payments, and interactive shopping experiences. Sessions begin at 9 am PST and run into the evening, concluding at 5 pm PST.
A Few CES 2020 Las Vegas Highlight Sessions Include:
Michael Suswal, COO of Standard Cognition, and Larry Lucchino, Former RedSox CEO, invites Summit attendees to a special lunch that explores frictionless shopping in the sports retail arena.
Sandy Carter, AWS Vice President of Amazon Web Services, shares her thoughts on how to pick the best path for your business through the thicket of technology.
Brendan Witcher, Vice President, and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, leads the conversation with a unique panel of retailers who have reinvented their models with tech.
What’s next for the Beauty Industry? Facial recognition, augmented reality and artificial intelligence drive the process. Join speakers from The Estée Lauder Companies, Sally Beauty, Neutrogena, and Perfect Corp as they dive into tech-personalization in the industry.
Joe Jensen, General Manager of the Retail Solutions Division at Intel Corporation, will discuss Computer Vision and AI. Arvin Singh (Verizon) looks at how 5G is creating new experiences. Michelle Grant (Euromonitor) looks at exciting IoT based shopping experiences.
Analysts from Ascential Edge will frame 2020’s most important trends and takeaways and Deborah Weinswig (Coresight) gives her annual look at how China shops. Weinswig is an award-winning global retail analyst and a specialist in retail innovation and technology.
See how AI can be used to provide business intelligence and customer insights from companies including Adobe, Anagog. Witness Uneeq’s fascinating humanoid and your future salesperson.
Pinterest, Open Voice Network, and Revieve look at how voice and visual searches are replacing the search bar; and OVLoop’s will showcase its vision for conversational keyboard free retail.
Produced by Living In Digital Times (LIDT), The CES 2020 Las Vegas High Tech Retailing Summit will bring together top retailers and innovative technologists to assist and weigh in on today’s environment in the retail industry. For more information and the full 2020 Agenda for High Tech Retailing Summit visit https://hightechretailing.com/. To keep up to date on LIDT’s CES news, register for LIDT’s newsletter at: www.livingindigitaltimes.com/join-our-mailing-list/.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Warriors Steph Curry Highlights: Uses His Head In An Unusual Way To Score On Grizzlies Kyle Anderson
- Naismith SCHOOLS Cooperstown With Its 2021 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinudo
- Oakland Youth Beat To Host Creating in Place Virtual Screening Party, Fundraiser
- Ricky Schroder Video Of Himself Harassing Costco Employee Over Face Mask Rule Goes Viral
- Resurrection Oakland Church Service For May 16, 2021 10 AM
- The Next Steph Curry Is Practicing Jump Shots From Downtown Right Now
- Community Holds ‘Unity Against Hate’ Rally in Oakland
- Giant Palestine Israel Protest In San Francisco Mission District
- Oakland Councilmember Dan Kalb Asks For City And Oakland Athletics To Keep Ballpark Talks Quiet
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims