Las Vegas – Ahead of CES 2020 Las Vegas, there’s evidence that retailers who adopt high tech to create efficiencies, less friction, increased customer loyalty, and novel experiences will be the ones to succeed at retail. At the High Tech Retailing Summit, a day-long conference on January 8th and 4-day exhibit marketplace at CES 2020 Las Vegas, brands, retailers, and technologies will meet to share their innovations.
“Brands and retailers flock to CES each year to discover new technologies they can employ to give them a competitive edge. Technologists are displaying their solutions. We bring them together to share information, ideas and product knowledge that can transform retail,” said Robin Raskin, Living in Digital Times Founder. “From buying a lipstick to a TV, shoppers have more touch points, more information, and more ways to shop, try, and pay than ever before. High Tech Retailing Summit gives our attendees a first-row seat at the retail transformation.”
The day-long CES 2020 Las Vegas conference on Wednesday, January 8, will explore the new commerce techniques for improved searches, new physical experiences using AR and VR, the processing of large datasets to create efficient retail, robot’s role at retail, and new frontiers including supply chain/blockchain, smart tagging, frictionless payments, and interactive shopping experiences. Sessions begin at 9 am PST and run into the evening, concluding at 5 pm PST.
A Few CES 2020 Las Vegas Highlight Sessions Include:
Michael Suswal, COO of Standard Cognition, and Larry Lucchino, Former RedSox CEO, invites Summit attendees to a special lunch that explores frictionless shopping in the sports retail arena.
Sandy Carter, AWS Vice President of Amazon Web Services, shares her thoughts on how to pick the best path for your business through the thicket of technology.
Brendan Witcher, Vice President, and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, leads the conversation with a unique panel of retailers who have reinvented their models with tech.
What’s next for the Beauty Industry? Facial recognition, augmented reality and artificial intelligence drive the process. Join speakers from The Estée Lauder Companies, Sally Beauty, Neutrogena, and Perfect Corp as they dive into tech-personalization in the industry.
Joe Jensen, General Manager of the Retail Solutions Division at Intel Corporation, will discuss Computer Vision and AI. Arvin Singh (Verizon) looks at how 5G is creating new experiences. Michelle Grant (Euromonitor) looks at exciting IoT based shopping experiences.
Analysts from Ascential Edge will frame 2020’s most important trends and takeaways and Deborah Weinswig (Coresight) gives her annual look at how China shops. Weinswig is an award-winning global retail analyst and a specialist in retail innovation and technology.
See how AI can be used to provide business intelligence and customer insights from companies including Adobe, Anagog. Witness Uneeq’s fascinating humanoid and your future salesperson.
Pinterest, Open Voice Network, and Revieve look at how voice and visual searches are replacing the search bar; and OVLoop’s will showcase its vision for conversational keyboard free retail.
Produced by Living In Digital Times (LIDT), The CES 2020 Las Vegas High Tech Retailing Summit will bring together top retailers and innovative technologists to assist and weigh in on today’s environment in the retail industry. For more information and the full 2020 Agenda for High Tech Retailing Summit visit https://hightechretailing.com/. To keep up to date on LIDT’s CES news, register for LIDT’s newsletter at: www.livingindigitaltimes.com/join-our-mailing-list/.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling