HONG KONG – HELM Audio, a British-American Audio Innovation company, announced that all four of its upcoming new products were chosen as CES Innovation Award Honorees. HELM is the only headphone brand to win four awards in one category, making them the most awarded headphone brand for the 2020 selection year. HELM’s winning products are world firsts and include the HELM DB12 AAAMP, a Mobile Headphone Amplifier powered by THX Achromatic Audio Amplifier (THX AAA™) technology ($199.99), the HELM Triple Driver True Wireless earbuds ($149.99), the HELM MQA Adapter ($99.99) and the HELM Electrostatic Hybrid True Wireless earbuds ($149.99). The new lineup can be demoed during PEPCOM at CES on January 7th, 2020. HELM’s highly acclaimed True Wireless 5.0 is available now on Amazon and HELM’s website with the new products being available in Q1 of next year.
The CES Innovation Awards are an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products. The prestigious CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, the owner and producer of CES the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. The CTA™ have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. The program recognizes honorees in a multitude of consumer technology product categories and distinguishes the highest rated in each. Products were scored based on how they impact the tech world. HELM products were deemed worthy based on meeting and exceeding standards in multiple areas, like build quality, design aesthetic, unique or novel ideas, and impact on the consumer electronics market.
About Helms CES Innovation Award-winning Products: The HELM DB12 AAAMP Mobile Headphone Amplifier fits in the palm of your hand. It is a first of its kind plug & play Amplifier for your favorite wired headphones offering +12 dB of zero distortion volume gain, improved stereo imaging and clarity (true linear amplification), and a user-controlled +6 dB bass boost. Powered by the THX® AAA™ technology, the Boost Cable is a THX® certified product that delivers studio-quality analog (not digital) amplification to any wired headphones. It offers the ideal portable hi-fi audio solution with over eight hours of mobile play time.
Rounding out the other winning products is the HELM MQA Mobile DAC. This MQA-certified DAC is a true audiophile-grade digital audio convertor and one of the smallest, most convenient MQA adapters available on the market. The portable Hi-Res DAC delivers no-compromise full MQA audio decoding for music and gaming.
The HELM Audio Triple Driver True Wireless are the world’s first triple driver true wireless headphones with a unique intuitive rotary control dial. Combining the triple driver HELM sound signature, industry-leading connectivity range, ANC functionality, enhanced microphones, and exceptional battery life, the bar has been raised in the true wireless category.
Powered by the Qualcomm® QCC chipset the HELM Audio Electrostatic features a Dual Driver hybrid configuration that delivers not only the most advanced sound reproduction but also produces a deep bass that isn’t usually prevalent with electrostatic technology. The HELM Audio Electrostatic True Wireless earphones also feature advanced Beamforming mics with ANC technology, auto charging, auto-pairing, low latency Qualcomm® aptX™ Audio and AAC Bluetooth codecs to match the latest smartphones capabilities.
Press release from Consumer Technology Association for Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- Pyro’s Pastrami Jack London Square Is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year