At CES 2019 Las Vegas, Xvisio Technology presents leading solution for Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping. Xvisio Technology was selected as CES 2019 Innovation Award Honoree.
Milpitas, California – Xvisio Technology, a total solution provider of high-speed 6DOF tracking devices for Robotics and Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality and related products, has the cutting-edge technology in place to enable custom development through the integrated SDKs. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
With Xvisio’s recent unveiling and collected accolades of their VSLAM (Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Solution) eXLAM-80X at CES Unveiled New York, a program that recognizes honorees across 28 product categories, this AI ready VSLAM platform offers not only a powerful edge computing capability, but also the flexibility of selecting the set of sensors required for the specific applications. Coupled with the feature-rich SDKs, it delivers advanced features such as plane detection, super impose, 3D reconstructions, gesture, and object recognition, while also allowing for fast and easy integration, reduction of development cost, and acceleration of time to market.
The SDK is developed in-house and optimized across all major hardware and OS platforms, which provides the key building block necessary for robotics, and AR/VR/MR manufacturers to integrate vSLAM easily and quickly with the rest of the system. It supports major operating environment such as Windows 10, Ubuntu and Android with Unity and ROS plugins for respective applications.
“Xvisio has been focusing on providing a comprehensive VSLAM solution that delivers high speed, high accuracy 6DOF to enable environment perception and human-machine interaction for robotics, AR/VR/MR,” said John Lin, CEO of Xvisio. “In a little over two years since the company was founded, we have achieved a number of major technological breakthroughs in making the VSLAM much easier to use in a system on module format powered by edge computing and AI. Our vision is to make a machine understand the world, and to empower human beings with machine vision and AI.”
Xvisio Technology is a cross border computer vision startup company started off from Silicon Valley, dedicated to technological innovation in the environmental perception technologies and products for XR and robotics markets.
At CES 2019, Xvisio will showcase eXLAM-80X, their ultimate vSLAM from Booth #50324 in the Eureka Park Marketplace in the Sands Expo Center. Xvisio will also exhibit at CES Unveiled on Sunday, January 6 from 5:00 until 8:30 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay.
For additional information, please visit www.xvisiotech.com.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick