Living in Digital Times at CES Las Vegas 2019 looks at the disruption in retail and money.
LAS VEGAS (press release) – CES 2019 Las Vegas Living in Digital Times, LLC (LIDT), a partner program of CES, shared the hottest trends in the digitalization of commerce and new technologies in retail at CES Las Vegas 2019 (January 8-11 in Las Vegas). Every year CES explores how new technology trends in emerging vertical markets as well as our daily lives. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
CES Las Vegas 2019: The Digital Money Forum
Your Financial Health will be Measured the Same Way your Physical Fitness health is Measured Today: The Digital Money Forum kicks off with a press breakfast where MoneyLion and MINDBODY look at how consumers are driving this phenomenon.
A Year Ago the Prophets were Giddy over the Potential for Cryptocurrency: This year they’re calling it a Crypto Winter. Doomsayers will see that what we’re looking at is a maturing segment that’s weeding the wheat from the chaff.
Fintech and TechFin is a Shotgun Marriage that Worked: You’ll hear from companies that have added voice capability to robo chat, easy access, loyalty and KYC (know your customer) to the work of financial institutions. Meet some of the most important voices in crypto.
Can Blockchain Grow Up?: The next Wikipedia, Google or Facebook will likely be built on the blockchain if it can get over some of its biggest challenges — scalability and latency.
CES Las Vegas 2019 High Tech Retailing Marketplace and Conference
Customers are hungry for experience and want rich experiences online and off. We’ll look at AR and VR, 3D printing, personalized products, display signage, voice search, rich visual search and other inviting elements of the customer experience. Plus, unattended retail will debut to make its mark on the scene.
The Experience Customers Want is the Data You Need: Predictive behavior, machine learning, behavioral analysis. We’ll be dissecting customer patterns to discover more targeted, personalized approaches to identifying, acquiring and retaining customers. Customer acquisition is not cheap, but neither was targeting the whole world.
Efficiencies in Retail will Come from Tech: You’ll see smart-tagged garments, 5G retail experiences, Internet-of commerce-enabled things, smart contracts, and the ecosystem behind retail are all undergoing radical tech transformation.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared
- Oakland City Council President Nikki Fortunato Bas On Mayor Schaaf’s Budget
- Oakland Adams Point Apartment Target Of Would Be Robber Caught-On-Camera Mother’s Day Evening
- Elon Musk Wario – Wario Is Elon Musk On SNL And Vinny Lospinuso Shares His Vlog Thoughts
- Star Trek’s Lt. Uhura Nichelle Nichols On Meeting President Obama
- Happy Mother’s Day, Today, Everyone! Enjoy Your Mom!
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee In Oakland Says Wait Almost Over, Reopens Late May 2021
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA
- Medina Sprit Had Steroids, May Lose Kentucky Derby Win, Trainer Bob Baffert Banned
- Jarrett Stidham Vs Mac Jones For Backup To Cam Newton In Auburn Vs Alabama Clash Of Patriots QBs