Living in Digital Times at CES Las Vegas 2019 looks at the disruption in retail and money.
LAS VEGAS (press release) – CES 2019 Las Vegas Living in Digital Times, LLC (LIDT), a partner program of CES, shared the hottest trends in the digitalization of commerce and new technologies in retail at CES Las Vegas 2019 (January 8-11 in Las Vegas). Every year CES explores how new technology trends in emerging vertical markets as well as our daily lives. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
CES Las Vegas 2019: The Digital Money Forum
Your Financial Health will be Measured the Same Way your Physical Fitness health is Measured Today: The Digital Money Forum kicks off with a press breakfast where MoneyLion and MINDBODY look at how consumers are driving this phenomenon.
A Year Ago the Prophets were Giddy over the Potential for Cryptocurrency: This year they’re calling it a Crypto Winter. Doomsayers will see that what we’re looking at is a maturing segment that’s weeding the wheat from the chaff.
Fintech and TechFin is a Shotgun Marriage that Worked: You’ll hear from companies that have added voice capability to robo chat, easy access, loyalty and KYC (know your customer) to the work of financial institutions. Meet some of the most important voices in crypto.
Can Blockchain Grow Up?: The next Wikipedia, Google or Facebook will likely be built on the blockchain if it can get over some of its biggest challenges — scalability and latency.
CES Las Vegas 2019 High Tech Retailing Marketplace and Conference
Customers are hungry for experience and want rich experiences online and off. We’ll look at AR and VR, 3D printing, personalized products, display signage, voice search, rich visual search and other inviting elements of the customer experience. Plus, unattended retail will debut to make its mark on the scene.
The Experience Customers Want is the Data You Need: Predictive behavior, machine learning, behavioral analysis. We’ll be dissecting customer patterns to discover more targeted, personalized approaches to identifying, acquiring and retaining customers. Customer acquisition is not cheap, but neither was targeting the whole world.
Efficiencies in Retail will Come from Tech: You’ll see smart-tagged garments, 5G retail experiences, Internet-of commerce-enabled things, smart contracts, and the ecosystem behind retail are all undergoing radical tech transformation.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Abandoned bowling ball factory catches fire in north St. Louis County October 28, 2021
- Global supply chain in crisis October 28, 2021
- Texas approves new congressional district map October 28, 2021
- 8NN En Español: Breve Informativo para 10/28/2021 October 28, 2021
- Fighter Timeline: Glover Teixeira October 28, 2021
- Carrier reports strong earnings, CEO says company will be ‘epicenter for cold chain data.’ October 28, 2021
- Biden unveils revised social spending plan, calling it “transformative” October 28, 2021
- British Guy First Time Reacting To MLB One in a Trillion Plays Compilation (WHAT ?!?!) October 28, 2021
- ABC 10 News San Diego KGTV Latest Headlines | October 28, 11am October 28, 2021
- What can Bibiani Gold Stars bring to the Ghana Premier League in the 2021/2022 season? October 28, 2021
- Solo Brands CEO on IPO: Pandemic created a ‘step up’ for e-commerce success and firepits October 28, 2021
- Tom Brady on the New Orleans Saints: One of the Best Football Teams in the NFL | Press Conference October 28, 2021
- Pittsburgh Steelers Trade Ideas Before NFL Trade Deadline | Odell Beckham Jr. For Alex Highsmith? October 28, 2021
- Final Trades: Porsche, Merck, Amazon & more October 28, 2021
- Jayapal: Progressives ‘Intend To Vote For Both [Infrastructure] Bills’ October 28, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Amik Robertson Could Be Traded? Trade For Eagles OT Andre Dillard? October 28, 2021
- FULL MATCH – John Cena vs. Bobby Lashley – WWE Title Match: WWE Great American Bash 2007 October 28, 2021
- Chicago Bears Trade Rumors: 5 NFL Trade Ideas Feat. Allen Robinson, Robert Quinn & Andre Dillard October 28, 2021
- San Francisco, California – 2019 October 28, 2021
- Big call buying in S&P Biotech (XBI) October 28, 2021
- Free NBA Picks Today | SPURS vs MAVERICKS Predictions (10/28/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Player Props October 28, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders SHOULD Trade for These Players! October 28, 2021
- Guy Fieri Tries Kare Kare | Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives | Food Network October 28, 2021
- Omar Gooding on Allegations Against Cuba Gooding Jr. By 22 Women (Part 16) October 28, 2021
- How Michael Mayer fit perfectly with Notre Dame from the start | ND on NBC Podcast | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Chicago Bears host the San Francisco 49ers Game Preview (Week 8) October 28, 2021
- Biden Lays Out Framework For Spending Plan, But Still Needs Democratic Support October 28, 2021
- UFC 267: Pre-fight Press Conference Highlights October 28, 2021
- Chris Simms’ prop bets for Packers vs. Cardinals | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Depleted Packers face tall task vs. unbeaten Cardinals | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | NBC Sports October 28, 2021
- Key Democrats have yet to commit to Biden’s economic plan framework October 28, 2021
- Pres. Biden’s spending framework ‘will likely pass’ by year-end October 28, 2021
- Crypto investing tips: Investors need to recognize risks associated with the asset class: ShoreHaven October 28, 2021
- Sacramento County health officials are giving a COVID briefing October 28, 2021
- Free NBA Picks Today | KNICKS vs BULLS Predictions (10/28/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Player Props October 28, 2021
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 October 28, 2021
- Starbucks raises wages, Activision Blizzard CEO details pay cut, Third Point buys stake in Shell October 28, 2021
- Todd Bowles | Press Conference October 28, 2021
- NFL Week 8 DraftKings & FanDuel DFS Picks And Betting Angles Breakdown – The Gameplan October 28, 2021
- NFL | Thursday Night Football | Packers vs Cardinals | Picks and Betting Predictions October 28, 2021