BROOKLYN, N.Y. – For CES 2019 Las Vegas, Gourmia, a designer and manufacturer of innovative countertop smart kitchen appliances, announced that it will be presenting the latest additions to its Internet of Things (IoT) award-winning line of kitchen appliances. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
Each of the new Gourmia smart kitchen appliances at CES 2019 Las Vegas may be controlled with the company’s mobile kitchen app “Mia” and any iOS or Android device, and are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
“We want to be at the forefront of consumers’ experience in connected, smart cooking,” stated Gourmia founder Heshy Biegeleisen. “It is important to us that we offer appliances that make sense to consumers or solve a need for them. And we can do that with our special platform that allows us to make any of our products smart. Our Internet of Things products offer some of the most innovative, easy-to-use kitchen appliances, that make cooking enjoyable, hassle-free, and smart.”
Gourmia IoT products provide users with three options on how to prepare their food or beverage.
1) They can go smart and use the exclusive Gourmia mobile kitchen app Mia that allows users to do a myriad of cooking steps from virtually anywhere through their mobile iOS or Android devices. With Mia, users can remotely manage cook modes, cook times and temperatures, find recipe ideas, and even receive alerts. Mia is free and available at the iTunes Store and Google Play Store.
2) Or they can simply say, “Alexa, ask Mia” or “Hey Google, ask Mia” to perform a specific step in using their Gourmia appliance. And it’s done automatically and quickly.
3) Or if the user is old school or a hands-on type of individual, they can – gulp – do it themselves manually.
Gourmia will be showcasing the following IoT products at CES 2019.
7-Quart Digital Air Fryer (GAF678)A powerhouse, all-in-one air fryer, rotisserie, and dehydrator that helps families eat healthy, as it air fries, heats, roasts, and dehydrates food without the fat and calories that come when cooking with oil – 100% oil free! Yet, it still delivers that great crunchy goodness of crisp fried food. It features an extra-large door with EZ view window, 10 chef-at-a-touch modes, RadiVection 360° Technology that rapidly circulates hot air in all directions, express heat system that cooks food up to 30% faster than a standard oven, and an extensive accessory kit. The GAF678 air fryer is proudly used and endorsed by world-renowned chef, television personality, health and fitness expert, and mom Cat Cora.
11-in-1 Deluxe MultiCooker (GWCM695)A spacious 6.5-quart one-pot wonder that does it all! From slow cooked chili to roasted chicken, sous vide, homemade yogurt, and more, this 11-in-1 MultiCooker takes cooking to the next level. Features include a simple display with presets and adjustable controls, large heat-resistant glass lid, and a recipe book. Nonstick removable interior pot assures there is no messy cleanup. One appliance, endless possibilities.
10-Cup Coffee Maker and Grinder (GCMW4750)This Gourmia Coffee Maker is exclusively designed for coffee lovers so they can make their favorite coffee-shop beverages in the comfort of their own homes! It includes a built-in grinder; powerful grind or brew combo that automatically transform fresh beans or favorite pre-ground blend into rich, robust coffee; programmable timer; LED display; 30-minute keep warm capability; and auto shut-off. Sleek stainless-steel body is paired with a 10-cup, crystal-clear glass carafe.
Gourmia takes the quality of its products very seriously. The company is ETL certified so retailers and users alike can be confident that that they are selling/buying safe, efficient, high-quality appliances.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership